FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Very very slow

Very very slow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckitandc OP   Man  over a year ago

birmngham

I have been a member of this site for over 8years now and the last 10 months have been real slow, in some chat rooms you say something and it is 2 mins before you get a reply, by that time you have already typed another line or asked a question, also when in rooms it may say 5 people in this room but there is only 1, then i click on a room with 2 peeps in and there are 15 peeps in there, it is taking 2 to 3 minutes for it to catch up, very frustrating, please advise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have been a member of this site for over 8years now and the last 10 months have been real slow, in some chat rooms you say something and it is 2 mins before you get a reply, by that time you have already typed another line or asked a question, also when in rooms it may say 5 people in this room but there is only 1, then i click on a room with 2 peeps in and there are 15 peeps in there, it is taking 2 to 3 minutes for it to catch up, very frustrating, please advise. "

You have a problem with your PC, laptop or apple mac. I would reinstall the operating system. It may also be that you have a problem with your internet connection. It has to be either of those two as Fab is not slow for me and if it was slow I am sure as lot of people would be posting about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic