FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hidden profile-still seen?

Hidden profile-still seen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive hidden my profile however im still getting people fabbing my pictures. Can they still be seen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Ive hidden my profile however im still getting people fabbing my pictures. Can they still be seen? "

Yes. Set them to private.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive hidden my profile however im still getting people fabbing my pictures. Can they still be seen?

Yes. Set them to private.

Admin x"

Could you add a note to the screen that shows when you hide your profile, that tells people their pics can still be seen? A lot of people don't realise.

Or maybe make it so the public gallery hides as well as the profile text? Seems odd that pics can still be viewed when a profile is hidden.

Thank you. x

By *lly pallyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Hi.I've hidden my profile so why and how am I getting messages from people who are not on my friends list????

"Hi.I've hidden my profile so why and how am I getting messages from people who are not on my friends list???? "

Hiding your profile does not stop you getting messages, you can stop getting messages from new people by altering your message filters accordingly

"Hi.I've hidden my profile so why and how am I getting messages from people who are not on my friends list???? "

Your profile will still show up on the old type of searches. Change filters

» Add a new message to this topic