FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Registering my phone

Registering my phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.J West Yorkshire OP   Man  over a year ago

Halifax

I want to support the site, but I'm not sure how to register my phone to get a pin to do it via a text please can anyone assist ? Thanks regards

Patrick

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Use this link and the info you need is there

http://www.fabswingers.com/supporters

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Click on site supporter on the site.

It gives you a word to send to a special number.

Just text the word and it will cost you whatever the membership choice costs and then send you back a code you enter on the site.

Easy

Halifax

Thanks guys I didn't realise I had to txt swing to get my pin I've done it now I'm just awaiting my pin. Thank you very much happy safe swinging ??

"Thanks guys I didn't realise I had to txt swing to get my pin I've done it now I'm just awaiting my pin. Thank you very much happy safe swinging ??"

Halifax

How long does it take to receive your pin ? As I've still not received it almost ten mins later ? Thanks guys sorry to bother you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How long does it take to receive your pin ? As I've still not received it almost ten mins later ? Thanks guys sorry to bother you "

Should be instantaneous and i did mine about 2.30 am and it was still the same. Try the contact link at the bottom of the page

Sometimes theres a bit of a delay - dont send it again otherwise you might get charged twice. Leave it a bit longer...

This is the info from the Text Upgrade Help link on the upgrade page:

I've not received a pin and I've waited 5 minutes

Check the following:

Did you text the correct word (SWING) to the correct number (89933)?

Do you have sufficient credit? You need enough credit to send a normal text and for the £5 charge.

Do you have signal?

Is your phone registered to an adult aged 18+ and is it verified as such and set to receive adult content? You can check this by calling your mobile phone network support and asking if your phone can receive premium adult content.

If you checked out all the above and still don't have a text, wait another hour (don't text again or you may get 2 texts back and 2 charges!). Sometimes like any texts, ours can get stuck in the system if it's busy or if you don't have a good signal. If you still haven't received a PIN you'll need to use our upgrade by phone call option. Occasionally some people can't upgrade by text so you will need to upgrade by phone call.

Don't worry because unless you receive a text back from us, you won't have been charged.

Halifax

I won't send it again as I've seen a status from a gentleman who's experienced the same thing what's that link at bottom your referring to ma'am please ? Thanks

"I won't send it again as I've seen a status from a gentleman who's experienced the same thing what's that link at bottom your referring to ma'am please ? Thanks "

Have you checked the info ^^^ before you contact Admin?

Halifax

I'm sorry Jezebel,

What is the info your referring to ? I'm sorry to bombard you I'm just using my iPhone you see. I really appreciate your advice

"I'm sorry Jezebel,

What is the info your referring to ? I'm sorry to bombard you I'm just using my iPhone you see. I really appreciate your advice "

This...

This is the info from the Text Upgrade Help link on the upgrade page:

I've not received a pin and I've waited 5 minutes

Check the following:

Did you text the correct word (SWING) to the correct number (89933)?

Do you have sufficient credit? You need enough credit to send a normal text and for the £5 charge.

Do you have signal?

Is your phone registered to an adult aged 18+ and is it verified as such and set to receive adult content? You can check this by calling your mobile phone network support and asking if your phone can receive premium adult content.

If you checked out all the above and still don't have a text, wait another hour (don't text again or you may get 2 texts back and 2 charges!). Sometimes like any texts, ours can get stuck in the system if it's busy or if you don't have a good signal. If you still haven't received a PIN you'll need to use our upgrade by phone call option. Occasionally some people can't upgrade by text so you will need to upgrade by phone call.

Don't worry because unless you receive a text back from us, you won't have been charged.

Im going to close this now Admin are sorting it for you