FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Body types - definitions

Body types - definitions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eordie JoJo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

On looking at profiles and what people are defining themselves as......

I was wondering can we add a size ZERO...... As I'm looking at people who are defining themselves as slim.... And their thighs are my waist....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Good ideal, should fabulous then become BBW!! often it's difficult to define the M or F in the couple height is normally a giveaway, but how many males describe themselves as curvy?? Lol.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Good ideal, should fabulous then become BBW!! often it's difficult to define the M or F in the couple height is normally a giveaway, but how many males describe themselves as curvy?? Lol. "

I don't even know what fabulous means. Is it, as in 'really fit' ? Or does it mean bigger than ample? (Which actually makes no sense to me)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a lot of difference between athletic and slim then just average size before four descriptives on here for oversize...

By *eordie JoJo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I know .... I wish I had some of their mirrors ..... Did you know you can class yourself as athletic ..... If you can walk one flight of stairs without getting out of breath..... there's millions on here with that definition..... And I agree what is fabulous ?!?!? Lol

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 17:37:46]

"[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 17:37:46]"

The dictionary answer is extraordinarily large. It doesn't seem that extraordinary on here though

I'm a BBW, it quite clearly states that in my profile. I have my dress size and full length photos I think I give a clear picture of how I look.

Fabulous in my eyes, maybe not to everyone though, so I choose not to use that description..!!

But I agree, there are possibly other variations they could have as options. Petite maybe...?!

» Add a new message to this topic