FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Number of Messages

Number of Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jandjb OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We were concerned at first because people were deleting our messages but we now realise:

- there are only so many you can see (sent or received)

- if you delete some then more of the older ones appear.

Can someone say what is the limit, whether all of the old ones are still there and whether, when you save a message, that isn't included in the above number(s).

Sorry to be a pest but our profile is now attracting sufficient attention that we are having to work to keep up.

DJ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The old ones will still stay in your inbox for a couple of months or so, then the system will automatically clean them out. Not sure what the max capacity is though as it's never been declared.

This doesn't happen with the saved messages (usually)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We were concerned at first because people were deleting our messages but we now realise:

Can someone say what is the limit, whether all of the old ones are still there and whether, when you save a message, that isn't included in the above number(s).

Sorry to be a pest but our profile is now attracting sufficient attention that we are having to work to keep up.

DJ"

Mine got to about 1900 unread over about 6 months then the system deleted some and I was left with around 700

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"We were concerned at first because people were deleting our messages but we now realise:

DJ

Mine got to about 1900 unread over about 6 months then the system deleted some and I was left with around 700"

same for me think 2000 is the most of unread msgs ive had up to now

» Add a new message to this topic