FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Am Shocked!!

Am Shocked!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was contacted this morning by a "single female" on her profile said she was 21,then in a last email she said she was under i8,i asked how old she really was and she said 17,i have of course reported the profile and send admin the emails she sent,just a bit worrying that under 18's can join the site so easily...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin has already resolved. This was a male user who had created the profile. Both accounts now disabled.

Admin x

"Admin has already resolved. This was a male user who had created the profile. Both accounts now disabled.

Admin x"

That was quick lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i hate fake profiles. (oops, moaning again!)

Sometimes the fun is in the courtship. And when it turns out to be fake. That really pisses u off.

That happened to me on match.com. Damn woman wanted to get money out of me. But did an email check on yahoo and it was used for scamming ppl out of their money. Damn hot lady too (in the picture) Man I can still visualize her.

To be honest i suspected it was a guy as he/she was so keen for us to accept a friends invite,also why would a pretty 21 yr old email us in the first place.... The moral of the story is if it seems to good to be true then it usually is x

» Add a new message to this topic