FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > club reviews left with no veris or pictures!!

club reviews left with no veris or pictures!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently seen a club go up in over 100 reviews in the last few months which is impossible?..

Why are people allowed to leave a review for a club with no pictures of themselves no verifications and get to do it twice to make there club look like its packed every weekend?

I hope someone looks at this has they can't possibly be true reviews!!..you shud be able 2 see who's been some sort of veris a profile picture for sure??..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Why does someone need to be verified to go to a club? Seems a bit unfair. Also, not all clubgoers are on here.

Yes but when someone has nothing on there profile not one sentence put together! No pictures no veris?? Come onn how can someone leave a negative review abt a club when there profile is just a blank page?? Or am I loosing the plot??

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am not sure what someone's profile has to do with them visiting clubs. OK, if they messaged you then a crap profile would be worth a comment. But a club review?

Would you in all honesty if you were to look at going a club and all most reviews that were left just said " we had a good nite and wud go again" and don't think that's an honest review in order to let people know what the clubs like or what happened that nite and any improvements made etcc??..

All's I'm saying is that I think personally and this is my opinion that honest reviews shud be left with at least a profile that has a profile picture and a little abt them,not a lot to ask is it really? But without the bare minuim they shouldn't be allowed to leave a review?

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not sure if it is the same club I am thinking about but one club on here has many many reviews and a very large percentage of the people have left fab. I am not suggesting anything but makes me wonder,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They might have only joined the site to leave a review? Am sure club owners might encourage this and if clientele don't mind doing it then can't really say anything about it.

But yeah it could look suspect.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Would you in all honesty if you were to look at going a club and all most reviews that were left just said " we had a good nite and wud go again" and don't think that's an honest review in order to let people know what the clubs like or what happened that nite and any improvements made etcc??..

All's I'm saying is that I think personally and this is my opinion that honest reviews shud be left with at least a profile that has a profile picture and a little abt them,not a lot to ask is it really? But without the bare minuim they shouldn't be allowed to leave a review?"

I think he's got a point in that, you can't 'leave a review' for someone you've just met without being at least verified genuine yourself. So why should you be able to leave a review for a club, potentially affecting their income,without being verified? Looks very dodgy if clubs are being verified, either way, by potentially very fake profiles.

Or do you need to be verified to leave a club review and we have forgotten this?

"Would you in all honesty if you were to look at going a club and all most reviews that were left just said " we had a good nite and wud go again" and don't think that's an honest review in order to let people know what the clubs like or what happened that nite and any improvements made etcc??..

All's I'm saying is that I think personally and this is my opinion that honest reviews shud be left with at least a profile that has a profile picture and a little abt them,not a lot to ask is it really? But without the bare minuim they shouldn't be allowed to leave a review?

I think he's got a point in that, you can't 'leave a review' for someone you've just met without being at least verified genuine yourself. So why should you be able to leave a review for a club, potentially affecting their income,without being verified? Looks very dodgy if clubs are being verified, either way, by potentially very fake profiles.

Or do you need to be verified to leave a club review and we have forgotten this?"

i work at a club an always like to look at our reviews to see how peeps enjoyed their visits n if i saw or spoke to them i send them an inbox to say hi n thanks.

The OP does have a point because we have a large client base at cupids but on average even on our busiest party night only receive about 8 or 9 reviews n on a normal day maybe 1 or 2 but then again we dont ask clients to leave review we leave it to them to make comments if they had a good time in the club as i am sure many other clubs do but i see no problem at all with asking for a review if a client tells you they had a great time

I did think you had to be verified to leave a club review. You have to have been on a month too And there is a limit to how often you can

» Add a new message to this topic