FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met an already verified user. She tried to verify me but it's not working. I've only used my phone while at hers, so pretty sure i never used her internet and vice versa. It's been a few days but nothing is showing. I checked under manage verifications. I'm still only photo verified. Just looking for some help as to the problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was she outside your age parameters

Thanks for your reply. No, she was inside by quite a bit

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Probably best to contact admin direct regarding this as they'll want to look at it. Link is at the bottom of the webpage.

Ok. Cheers

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If she has single males blocked, she won't be able to leave you a verification either.

And if your phone connected to her wifi, rather than using your 3/4g, then it's classed as sharing internet usage and won't let her verify you.

She doesn't have single males blocked. Admin said my question has been answered in the FAQs, though I've been through them before I contacted them and now once again, but still in the dark.

The likely reason seems to be that we shared internet access somehow but I didn't think we did. It's an annoyance not being able to get verified but even more so not knowing why.

Thanks for all your replys so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The shared internet is not the issue ... It goes on ISP where account opened not where you log on from. Use Contact button .... Keep scrolling down and send message.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"The shared internet is not the issue ... It goes on ISP where account opened not where you log on from. Use Contact button .... Keep scrolling down and send message. "

Not strictly true. My account was created when I lived in Scunthorpe. I can't verify my housemates now as we share a net connection.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I met an already verified user. She tried to verify me but it's not working. I've only used my phone while at hers, so pretty sure i never used her internet and vice versa. It's been a few days but nothing is showing. I checked under manage verifications. I'm still only photo verified. Just looking for some help as to the problem"

We don't see any blocked attempts over the last couple of days. Would ask her to try again.

Admin x

Thanks for the help everyone. She tried again and it worked. I assume she didn't press send.

» Add a new message to this topic