FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Chatrooms

Chatrooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya folks, could anyone tell us why we are not able to be "authorised" to enter the chatroom please? We have paid to join the site and got ourselves photo-verified to prove we are genuine so I don't undersfand why I am blocked from the chatrooms? Any help appreciated. I am in for a long. boring night home alone if I can't have a chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Hiya

There is no chat ban on your account. There has been chatroom problems the past few days and it can stick on the "authenticating" part of the start up for quite some time before letting you in.

I've never heard of anyone not being authorised to go into chat before. Maybe drop admin a quick mail about it?

Hiya and thanks for the advice, we will have to look into it. We just keep getting the message " sorry there was a problem, we could not authorise your entry please log in again" kinda thing ... wondering whether we have a bug

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It happens sometimes, it isnt that you are not really authorised, some nights it takes a long time, think it problems with userplane or something like that. When that happens sometimes if you reboot your system, u get in straight away, other times just browse around the site while its authenticating. Last night took about ten minutes to get into chat room. But once in such fun xxxx enjoy the site

Oh yes I forgot sometimes if you have an internet provider they block FAB chat rooms so check your pop up blocker to make sure it shows allow all.

Thanks Kitten ...it worked xxx

By *ickwainCouple  over a year ago

falkirk

can anyone tell me why once in a chat room i keep loseing conection,its so frustrating.

"can anyone tell me why once in a chat room i keep loseing conection,its so frustrating."

happens all the time just be patient

xx

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"There has been chatroom problems the past few days and it can stick on the "authenticating" part of the start up for quite some time before letting you in."

same happening tonight

its nothing against you, it happens to all of us sometimes, just problems with userplane, chat rooms take lot longer to get into, so i browse profiles, send messages, and nose at the forum while i waiting to get in chat

» Add a new message to this topic