FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Dropping Fabs on pictures

Dropping Fabs on pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettyLittleThing OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I've been noticing this a lot more recently and had me wondering do the Fabs on photos drop if the person leaves the site?

Just that I've been dropping 30/40 Fabs in an hour or less. Unless people are just unfabbing? either way its got me confused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

someone else noticed this .. there must be hundreds joining .. fabbing and leaving every day

Swansea

"someone else noticed this .. there must be hundreds joining .. fabbing and leaving every day"

Ah sorry I didn't see the thread but really only just noticed it happening recently and the same happens on our couples account too.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I've been noticing this a lot more recently and had me wondering do the Fabs on photos drop if the person leaves the site?

Just that I've been dropping 30/40 Fabs in an hour or less. Unless people are just unfabbing? either way its got me confused "

If you're looking at currently hot, it's on a rolling 12 hour so anything fab'd 13 hours ago etc. is removed

Admin x

Swansea

"I've been noticing this a lot more recently and had me wondering do the Fabs on photos drop if the person leaves the site?

Just that I've been dropping 30/40 Fabs in an hour or less. Unless people are just unfabbing? either way its got me confused

If you're looking at currently hot, it's on a rolling 12 hour so anything fab'd 13 hours ago etc. is removed

Admin x"

No just at the picture itself as the same one on my couples profile isnt on currently hot and it dropped about 10.

I guess people are unfabbing which is uh weird.. cause if we like pics we don't unfab.

Thanks though

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Can you unfab pictures ? I never knew that . But don't see why anyone would

Swansea

"Can you unfab pictures ? I never knew that . But don't see why anyone would "

Yeh you can just go back to it (or use the photos you've fabbed to the left on the my account page and get it from there) and "Remove your Fab" but this is what I thought, why would you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This happened me too, I had 160odd when I went to sleep and when I woke it was 120odd, so I thought it was strange 40 people un fabbed it! Have you found out why it happened?

Swansea

"This happened me too, I had 160odd when I went to sleep and when I woke it was 120odd, so I thought it was strange 40 people un fabbed it! Have you found out why it happened?"

Nope.. and its happened to everyone's pictures.

I've lost a lot of Fabs on one photo (was 1200 now 900) in fact everything i've had fabbed today has lost 100 odd Fabs.

The Fabs don't bother me, it just doesn't make sense, what the hell is up with that? 300 people cant of unfabbed.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I've been noticing this a lot more recently and had me wondering do the Fabs on photos drop if the person leaves the site? "

Yes, they do. What you're seeing is probably this

Admin x

Swansea

Admin x"

If this is true this must be a new thing? As i've never noticed such a large drop in the number of Fabs before. Sure maybe one or two but not 300 odd in a day. x

We have noticed this also, one minute Fabbed next gone.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I guess you will have gained a couple of extras from this thread!

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

If this is true this must be a new thing? As i've never noticed such a large drop in the number of Fabs before. Sure maybe one or two but not 300 odd in a day. x"

If you PM us directly and attach the picture in question we'll look into this for you in more detail, doesn't sound quite right does it.

Admin x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The 'cynic' in me thinks many use the 'fab' button as a message/wink/friends request button when they can't get around filters - it's certainly visible when someone fabs every one of your pics but is clearly too old. Maybe they hoped for a reaction, didn't get it, so 'unfabbed' the pics.

I'm not sure why there's a need to 'unfab'? Surely if you like an image enough to click the button in the first place why then take it away? Plus - it then becomes possible to fab, unfab, fab, unfab .......... day in, day out.

A

Swansea

Admin x

If this is true this must be a new thing? As i've never noticed such a large drop in the number of Fabs before. Sure maybe one or two but not 300 odd in a day. x

If you PM us directly and attach the picture in question we'll look into this for you in more detail, doesn't sound quite right does it.

Admin x"

Thanks guys, I'll do so now x

"I guess you will have gained a couple of extras from this thread! "

Not what this thread was intended for really, if I want that id make a "Look at me" thread. I just noticed its been dropping on both my accounts lately and figured to report a possible bug.

Swansea

"The 'cynic' in me thinks many use the 'fab' button as a message/wink/friends request button when they can't get around filters - it's certainly visible when someone fabs every one of your pics but is clearly too old. Maybe they hoped for a reaction, didn't get it, so 'unfabbed' the pics.

I'm not sure why there's a need to 'unfab'? Surely if you like an image enough to click the button in the first place why then take it away? Plus - it then becomes possible to fab, unfab, fab, unfab .......... day in, day out.

A"

This is what I thought Obi (between that and people leaving).

I actually wouldn't be surprised if people get unfabbed or blocked from not responding to a person but if so that's happening to every lady/couple/male whos uploading pictures?

While im at it, You haven't spoke to me for ages .. I gonna have to Un-fab all of your pics

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The 'cynic' in me thinks many use the 'fab' button as a message/wink/friends request button when they can't get around filters - it's certainly visible when someone fabs every one of your pics but is clearly too old. Maybe they hoped for a reaction, didn't get it, so 'unfabbed' the pics.

A

This is what I thought Obi (between that and people leaving).

I actually wouldn't be surprised if people get unfabbed or blocked from not responding to a person but if so that's happening to every lady/couple/male whos uploading pictures?

While im at it, You haven't spoke to me for ages .. I gonna have to Un-fab all of your pics "

Bugger!

Back to single figures it is again!

A

Just seen our public pic has dropped about 50 fabs from last night,

what is going on admin??????

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Just seen our public pic has dropped about 50 fabs from last night,

what is going on admin??????"

Where are you looking at its fab count? And what number do you see there?

Admin x

When I click onto the pic it says 65fabs then gives a list of profile names that has fabbed it

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"When I click onto the pic it says 65fabs then gives a list of profile names that has fabbed it"

Thanks we'll have a look at this for you

What did it say last night?

Admin x

Last night it was about 110 then all the fabs from today

Admin x

If this is true this must be a new thing? As i've never noticed such a large drop in the number of Fabs before. Sure maybe one or two but not 300 odd in a day. x"

I'm with you on this as it's happening to me as well

I have had over 100 on one to drop to about 60 . This keeps happening . It never used to .

This happens to me EVERY single time I upload a new pic to public ...I thought it was just my account but it's not. It makes me wonder how anyone can break through to the Hot list if the fabs are consistently dropping. Personally I find it hard to believe 60ppl are going back to unfab a pic per day just to refab the same pic days later. Mind boggling to say the least

I noticed this a few weeks ago and reported it to the site.

Got a new one so let's see what happens

Dropped about fifty over night ....

Admin what's going on ?????

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Dropped about fifty over night ....

Admin what's going on ?????"

Where are you looking at the count of fabs?

Admin x

Admin x"

On the pic itself

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Admin x

On the pic itself "

What number does it say?

Admin x

New one uploaded x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"New one uploaded x"

Thanks we'll keep an eye on this

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

OK we've looked into this and found the problem, and fixed it.

Some Fab's that were being given on certain areas of the mobile site weren't logging information that one of our nightly data-cleanup tasks required, to remove stuff from users who deleted their accounts. These Fab's were being mistakenly removed.

We've fixed this. Thanks to all who alerted us to this problem

Admin x

Thanks xxxx knew something was up x

» Add a new message to this topic