FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reply when blocked

Reply when blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just an observation but on the site FAQ's it mentions that if you mail a person and then block them thay can still reply as its only fair ( sites words not mine)

However on a couple of occasions we have received a mail which was less than polite but upon trying to reply we receive the you cannot contact this user because you have been blocked, is this correct or a hiccup with the system

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I think it means blocked as in using message filters, not the block button

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

My understanding is if you block, or are blocked by someone, you can't message or even reply to a message.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just an observation but on the site FAQ's it mentions that if you mail a person and then block them thay can still reply as its only fair ( sites words not mine)

However on a couple of occasions we have received a mail which was less than polite but upon trying to reply we receive the you cannot contact this user because you have been blocked, is this correct or a hiccup with the system"

You can't get round a block - just filters if they message you.

Why would you want to respond? Just report and then block them yourself!

A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just an observation but on the site FAQ's it mentions that if you mail a person and then block them thay can still reply as its only fair ( sites words not mine)

However on a couple of occasions we have received a mail which was less than polite but upon trying to reply we receive the you cannot contact this user because you have been blocked, is this correct or a hiccup with the system

You can't get round a block - just filters if they message you.

Why would you want to respond? Just report and then block them yourself!

A"

Not worthy of reporting as sometimes just a difference of opinion that we would of liked to put our point across but no big deal just an observation like we stated on OP thanks for replies

» Add a new message to this topic