FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > stalkers

stalkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi we recently met someone and since then ive had untold hassel ie non stop phone calls and texts. this person was also kicked off the site and has came back on with a diffrent profile. i have reported this but nothing seems to have been done about it.honestly what does it take to be kick of the site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If this person has your contact details, no matter how many times he/she is kicked off the site, you are still likely to get phone calls and texts

As you have his phone number, it is perhaps a matter for the police to deal with .... ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I suppose you would need proof that it was the same person with a different account.

Block his calls and text with your phone, and if that can't be done get your provider to do it.

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

we had some stalkers a couple we met at a club, we played with them but he couldnt rise to the occasion so it was like we owed him somthing in his mind,

anyway we just blocked them pressed cancel every time they rand or hung up if they hid their number, took a couple of weeks but they soon got message

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

wow we left another site because of a stalker its not a nice thing 2 have happen in fact its pretty scary hope u get it sorted

change mobile fone number, and u can block his number from ringing house fone and block him on site. If he threatens you on the site you can report to admin cos they have the power to ban completely from the site

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks guys xxx

"hi we recently met someone and since then ive had untold hassel ie non stop phone calls and texts. this person was also kicked off the site and has came back on with a diffrent profile. i have reported this but nothing seems to have been done about it.honestly what does it take to be kick of the site."

Sharon had a stalker about 4 years ago, we ignored the phone and emails and it got even more complicated, he turned up at her work.

We found out after the meet that he was indeed married and me turning up at his house threatening to tell his wife put a stop to it.

So it does happen, just take all the advise that has been given to you here onboard and if it still don't fix it, sit and think your next strategy.

But, never let your stalker think that they are affecting your usual routine or it could make them worst.

Tony

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Would be also wise not to tell any strangers your most private details.

Our meets know nothing about our private life, we have a mobile to use just for swinging and only a hotmail E-mail address.

If anyone turns out to be a pest we can ignore them on all of the above, and block them from this mail.

Obviously the only exception would be if we had the meet at our house, which we have done before, but we mainly have them at hotels now...but I know thats not always an option for everyone.

You obviously can't be too careful .

wat i done was..got a spare fone 4 on internet..an kept my own 4 personal use 4 family an friends..that way u turn it off when ur with family an u dont get hassle xx

» Add a new message to this topic