FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked issues

Blocked issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone help me..i've had an issue with a couple off here...and its away from the site on a personal level.

They blocked me..which is fine...and i blocked them...reason being i didnt think it was fair..them being able to lift the block at anytime and see what i was up to.

Now they have disappeared from my block list and when i try to block them..nothing comes up...i clicked on there profile from one of the messages we had exchanged..and it just says i cant view there profile.

Now my question is 1) has anything changed.

2) if so how come

Im quite mystified by it all

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you've blocked them you should see the red circle with a white line through it and You blocked them

6* days ago

*or whenever you blocked them will come up.

Copy their profile name from their page url and paste it into your blocklist and they should definitely be blocked.

So far as i know you can only remove a block from your blocklist page and not from their profile, but you could have accidently unblocked them from that page?

"If you've blocked them you should see the red circle with a white line through it and You blocked them

6* days ago

*or whenever you blocked them will come up.

Copy their profile name from their page url and paste it into your blocklist and they should definitely be blocked.

So far as i know you can only remove a block from your blocklist page and not from their profile, but you could have accidently unblocked them from that page?"

It was there today..i could see when they were online..but now they have disappeared from my blocked list

Did you try to re-add them?

If you can still see the profile is there then they haven't left the site, only thing i can think of is that you either accidently unblocked them?

But, i do know, from personal experience and other people on here suspecting the same thing happened to them, that the blocklist can remove people from it itself somehow. My inobx strated getting really busy and it turned out that people i'd blocked for pestering had managed to become unblocked. Apparently this can happen if you block a lot of people or use cam chat.

Forgot about that when i originally replied.

"Did you try to re-add them?

If you can still see the profile is there then they haven't left the site, only thing i can think of is that you either accidently unblocked them?

But, i do know, from personal experience and other people on here suspecting the same thing happened to them, that the blocklist can remove people from it itself somehow. My inobx strated getting really busy and it turned out that people i'd blocked for pestering had managed to become unblocked. Apparently this can happen if you block a lot of people or use cam chat.

Forgot about that when i originally replied."

No because im blocked still by them....and my question is..why i cant i re-block them...as oi dont think its fair that they can see me..and i cant them..

and no..i only had them and onther person on my list

Idk why not. Hope admins come along to help you. I know staff can help you with this and block on your behalf.

Maybe report the couples page, on the report just ask admin to block the page as you don't want them looking at you and you can't seem to block them.

No because im blocked still by them....and my question is..why i cant i re-block them...as oi dont think its fair that they can see me..and i cant them..

and no..i only had them and onther person on my list "

I did not think someone can view your profile,if they have blocked you,it works both ways...

If the couple reported the profile or you reported them the block be in place by admin but u won't appear on there block list or they on yours so no one can unblock each other hope this makes sense

and no..i only had them and onther person on my list

I did not think someone can view your profile,if they have blocked you,it works both ways..."

I know that you cant..i didnt want to view there profile ...its that they have disappeared from off my block list..and i dont want them viewing me

"If the couple reported the profile or you reported them the block be in place by admin but u won't appear on there block list or they on yours so no one can unblock each other hope this makes sense "

Then that could be the reason...i hope it is thank heavens

"I did not think someone can view your profile,if they have blocked you,it works both ways..."

They can't see you're profile, but could unblock you to see it then.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/15 01:48:02]

"Could anyone help me..i've had an issue with a couple off here...and its away from the site on a personal level.

They blocked me..which is fine...and i blocked them...reason being i didnt think it was fair..them being able to lift the block at anytime and see what i was up to.

Now they have disappeared from my block list and when i try to block them..nothing comes up...i clicked on there profile from one of the messages we had exchanged..and it just says i cant view there profile.

2) if so how come

Im quite mystified by it all"

If you reported each other to admin they apply a big block, you disappear off their list and they disappear off yours. It's to stop either of you lifting the block and having more issues

"Could anyone help me..i've had an issue with a couple off here...and its away from the site on a personal level.

2) if so how come

Im quite mystified by it all

If you reported each other to admin they apply a big block, you disappear off their list and they disappear off yours. It's to stop either of you lifting the block and having more issues"

I havent reported them...they must have...all very strange i think...but thats must have whats happened...so long as they cant see mine then alls good