FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile Change ?

Profile Change ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have had this profile on here for almost 7 years but 6 months ago we parted and I had no problem at all in changing it from a couples to a single male profile.

My wife and I have now got back together and we want to make it a couples profile again but Admin have told us we can't because there is one verification which is for me, as a single bloke.

All the other veris, and the original verification photo belonged to my wife and I and I've replied to Admin stating that I'm quite happy to have the one single guy veri removed if we can reinstate our profile to the way it was, but on two subsequent occasions I've had no reply to my suggestion.

OK I know we can make a new profile, but for sentimental reasons more than anything else, we want to keep this one simply because we've had it for about 7 years. We've offered to do anything to prove that it is still us, and not a single bloke playing silly buggers, ie send new verification images etc etc but have received no reply.

Admin ??? Any suggestions or does no mean no and that's final ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If Admin have already replied to you in private I very much doubt they will start discussing it with you on the forums.

If you want to contact them directly best way to do that is using the CONTACT link at the bottom of every page.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)