FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBouncyBoobs OP   Woman  over a year ago

grimsby

Hi, I know there are other similar topics already but I am still struggling, I am photo verified and been sent a verification of another member who has already been verified and when I go on to manage verifications I get this message

"Sorry, you tried to access a page that is for verified users only. Once you have met or cammed with other verified users, they will be able to verify your profile for you."

How can I become verified if it wont allow me to receive the verification from meets?

Thanks in advance for any help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this member inside your age range?

grimsby

yep

Right that's out the window lol all i can think of is if you used the same Internet connection that will not work.. When you say verified member you do mean by a meet or a cam not photo verified

grimsby

He sent it while at his home so opposite sides of town so not even close enough to use the same connection and he has been verified by other meets... good job sex isnt this complicated lol x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

When you log on you should have a green banner across the home page telling you you've received a new verification.

I just looked at your profile and though you've got the flag for photo verification you don't have the tick.

Veris sometimes don't show if you are outside each others preferences so check age and sex filters (so if you've blocked single men it might not come through) and if you have EVER shared an Internet connection then there could be an issue. So if you've used his wifi during a meet.

On a personal level are you sure he's sent it? If he definitely has get him to.contact admin saying it's gone astray.

grimsby

I will log out and try again see if anything comes up and never used his wifi, He is inside all preferences I believe but I will double check that one and will message him too, Thanks for your help xx

By *atlawsMan  over a year ago

warrington

How do two unverified people who've met verify each other...I'm in that situation neither of us are allowed!

"How do two unverified people who've met verify each other...I'm in that situation neither of us are allowed!"

go in a chatroom and get verified by cam or go to a social or a club that's the only way im afraid

By * fawrMan  over a year ago

bangor

I'm getting the same thing! So frustrating!

By *ruceWayne85Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

I realise that safety is a massive issue and rightly so but I'm in the same situation a was a a woman's house and she's verified me but I can't get it because of the whole wifi thing she said she would write on a form that she had met me but obviously I said not to it looks quite dodgy, she's verified I'm not and really to meet people on here you need to be verified! There has to be a way to sort this???

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I realise that safety is a massive issue and rightly so but I'm in the same situation a was a a woman's house and she's verified me but I can't get it because of the whole wifi thing she said she would write on a form that she had met me but obviously I said not to it looks quite dodgy, she's verified I'm not and really to meet people on here you need to be verified! There has to be a way to sort this???"

Evidently you don't need to be verified to meet - as you and several others on this thread have all managed to without a verification!

The system is in place to prevent self/fake veris. There is guidance in the site FAQ's as to how to get verified.

If there seems to be no valid reason why a veri isn't being received simply contact admin and give them the details.

A

By *ruceWayne85Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Thanks yeah I will talk to admin see what them can do, back to my other point there's plentt of people on here that say on there profiles if you don't have a veri don't co tact me

» Add a new message to this topic