FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > is there a site moderator i can contact?

is there a site moderator i can contact?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a question that I would like to ask a moderator regarding our email address but don't want to put it on view. Is there anyone we can contact instead? We have a/ready clicked onto and sent an email to the contact link

Many thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a similar request ..pics in our gallery have suddenly started to be rejected even after being approved weeks or months ago. ..how can we communicate with a moderator to resolve this issue please?

Cheers

Having trouble with my tick button to keep me logged in. Cant switch it off. Is it me?

I keep un ticking it but its alway stayed on. Is this setting in my phone or problem on site. If someone Could explain. Would be much appreciated x

I tried changing my password but still tick

Use the contact admin button

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Use the contact admin button"

This

There are chatroom mods and forum mods but for anything else contact admin using the button at the bottom of the home page.

Admin don't always reply and it can take a little whole for them to get to your issue but they do review everything.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I have a question that I would like to ask a moderator regarding our email address but don't want to put it on view. Is there anyone we can contact instead? We have a/ready clicked onto and sent an email to the contact link

Many thanks in advance "

Using the CONTACT link is the right thing

Admin usually say it can take 24 - 48hrs for them to review reports, its usually quicker than that but it just depends how many reports they have to go through.

"We have a similar request ..pics in our gallery have suddenly started to be rejected even after being approved weeks or months ago. ..how can we communicate with a moderator to resolve this issue please?

Cheers "

If you think a pic has been rejected by mistake then you need to leave the rejected pic in your gallery, contact Admin using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page and ask them to review it.

Dont delete the pic otherwise Admin cant check it.

"Having trouble with my tick button to keep me logged in. Cant switch it off. Is it me?

I keep un ticking it but its alway stayed on. Is this setting in my phone or problem on site. If someone Could explain. Would be much appreciated x

I tried changing my password but still tick "

I dont use the mobile version so I cant help with this one sorry.

I have used the contact tab at the bottom

All it is is that we have only just realised that our email address we used when we joined up has a typing error on it so we can't receive emails from here. In the word hotmail the letter T is an R. As humourous as it makes it sound lol. Can this little typo be rectified does anyone know?

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"I have used the contact tab at the bottom

All it is is that we have only just realised that our email address we used when we joined up has a typing error on it so we can't receive emails from here. In the word hotmail the letter T is an R. As humourous as it makes it sound lol. Can this little typo be rectified does anyone know? "

On desktop site home page see list under MENU, scroll down to link for CHANGE E-MAIL, type in new e-mail address and confirm your password.

Hope that helps

I'm going to sound like a complete numpty...but I can't find the on the homepage on my android

Grantham.

"I'm going to sound like a complete numpty...but I can't find the on the homepage on my android "

It may be a bit different on mobile site, on Desktop it's on left hand side of my screen, and 7th from bottom of the MENU list.

All it is is that we have only just realised that our email address we used when we joined up has a typing error on it so we can't receive emails from here. In the word hotmail the letter T is an R. As humourous as it makes it sound lol. Can this little typo be rectified does anyone know?

On desktop site home page see list under MENU, scroll down to link for CHANGE E-MAIL, type in new e-mail address and confirm your password.

Hope that helps "

We need our email typo sorting so we can get a new password. He has a new phone and wants ti use it for fab but we can't remember the password so that's why we need to see if the typo of one stupid letter can be somehow rectified so we can opt for forgotten password

Many thanks for your help too

Grantham.

Hope that helps

We need our email typo sorting so we can get a new password. He has a new phone and wants ti use it for fab but we can't remember the password so that's why we need to see if the typo of one stupid letter can be somehow rectified so we can opt for forgotten password

Many thanks for your help too "

If going to use new phone for the profile you are logged on to site with now, then you can change the email address now, once that is done use phone to log on, there should be somewhere at that point to request password, it would then go to new email address.

To change the email typo its asking for the password. Nightmare. I just thought with it being just that one letter of a. typo in the word hotmail that something could be done as it is clearly a typo but we just didn't notice it until last night when trying to request a new password.

It's so we can both sign into our couples profile again rather than just making another one.

Grantham.

"To change the email typo its asking for the password. Nightmare. I just thought with it being just that one letter of a. typo in the word hotmail that something could be done as it is clearly a typo but we just didn't notice it until last night when trying to request a new password. "

Ah ok, sorry when I replied initially I didn't know you had forgotten the password, so am afraid my input hasn't been helpful, sorry, hope admin can help you out.

Your time and help was very much appreciated. Fingers crossed then hey

Grantham.

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 08:22:54]

Grantham.

My pleasure, hope someone from admin can help you.

"My pleasure, hope someone from admin can help you. "

Me too

Thanks for you're help...its much appreciated I'll give that a go.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Having trouble with my tick button to keep me logged in. Cant switch it off. Is it me?

I tried changing my password but still tick "

I think that could be your browser as you have saved your password. I know I have mine ticked on my PC that it logs me in everytime without me putting a password in.

Try resetting it in your browser

» Add a new message to this topic