FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > admin changed me to a couple

admin changed me to a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi! As my profile states in owned. But this is a swinging arrangement. We don't live together and are not in a relationship. And its only me that uses this profile. Majority of times I meet on my own. I originally had my profile as single, which I am,bit somebody obviously reported my profile and its been changed to couple. This means I'm being missed out of peoples filters and searches. How do I get it changed back to single??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because your profile states your partner may be there watching or joining in. If it's a true single profile, it is for meeting on your own.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

You say it yourself, you don't always meet as a single. It reads as a couples profile

Yeah he might if all happy if not then meet as single. I'm the only one that uses my profile as he has a single profile also. As do people who are married etc. Its simply a scenario that I enjoy sexually. It's no different tona single girl asking someone if a friend can come along too?? Its not a relationship in my normal vanilla/ non fab life.

You would be better creating a separate couples account for when he does join you. Then reference the name of it in your singles profile. Then admin will change it back for you.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Surely if you are owned by him, he's in the driving seat

Your profile says I can play alone which suggests you're a couple but allowed to play alone and that you're partner is sometimes there. Sorry but suggests more a couples profile than a single one

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've never heard of an owned dynamic in a swinging only sense period

Having spent years on the kinkier side ive come across hundreds of dynamics and ownership is just that. Maybe it's a new phase about to sweep over within the 50 shades bs???

Either way, owned and playing solo with consent is in my mind not single, living together or relationship status has no impact

"You would be better creating a separate couples account for when he does join you. Then reference the name of it in your singles profile. Then admin will change it back for you. "

Thank you I think this is the best way forward

"I've never heard of an owned dynamic in a swinging only sense period

Having spent years on the kinkier side ive come across hundreds of dynamics and ownership is just that. Maybe it's a new phase about to sweep over within the 50 shades bs???

Either way, owned and playing solo with consent is in my mind not single, living together or relationship status has no impact "

Never seen or read 50 shades. Its an arrangement we have as he is married and lives in Spain so only ever in the UK for two weeks at a time between 2/3 month long gaps. Its an arrangement that works for us. I dare say other peoples relationships or arrangements would not be to my liking or taste. Seriously I'm part of a new phase !

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Your profile says that "he will always decide" which isn't really something someone who meets as a single would say. It suggests that he is in charge, in other words you are a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic