FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > an account permanently suspended

an account permanently suspended

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anybody aware that even if an account has bn permanantly suspended that person can still access fab and profiles and pictures. Anybody else think this is wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fab is a site which anyone can access and you dont need to be a member, which is why so much shit happens. I dont know why it is so public but it is

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"fab is a site which anyone can access and you dont need to be a member, which is why so much shit happens. I dont know why it is so public but it is"

It's free to join, anyone who really wanted to see only needs a few mouse clicks and an email address.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Opt out of appearing in searches away from site

Ive already done that when we joined. The person in question can still log into fab as before but cant message or use chat but can see forums and profiles. A little worrying if they have bn banned totally then they shouldn't be allowed back so wrong

Out of interest how do you know they have been permanently suspended? Are you sure they haven't just been banned from the chatrooms rather than sending messages etc. Just seems strange their profile can be suspended but they can use it.

kinky land

A permanent forum ban is just that, nothing else is restricted.

I'm guessing a chat ban is the same.

He cant post in forum , he cant update his status, he cant email anyone or use chat but as i said he can stil view all profiles that was on his friends list. I can still see the veri he left on my profile too. If they account has bn suspended then admin should delete his account.

kinky land

"He cant post in forum , he cant update his status, he cant email anyone or use chat but as i said he can stil view all profiles that was on his friends list. I can still see the veri he left on my profile too. If they account has bn suspended then admin should delete his account. "

If they delete his account he'll likely made another, assuming he hasn't already. But what/how does someone get a suspended account??

He tried to make another account but fab wouldnt let him, ive blocked him so he can nolonger go on my profile

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Ive already done that when we joined. The person in question can still log into fab as before but cant message or use chat but can see forums and profiles. A little worrying if they have bn banned totally then they shouldn't be allowed back so wrong"

This is true

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

A form of torture...you can log in but not do best part of the things you would normally do.

A site ban is like a life sentence. ...out in 2yrs on good behaviour. It's impossible to stop someone reappearing on a free site.

» Add a new message to this topic