FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi forum! We recently had our first meet in person through the site and each time we attempt to add a verification of the cpl we met it says that it's restricted to verified cpls only. It seems a closed loop! Any ideas on how to remedy? Thanks! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to be verified first to be able to give a verification you need to have the green tick, is the other couple verified? If so get them to verify you first then you can give them one, if not then you both need to try get verified from another verified person ir through a meet or a club or social or even on cam

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

From the FAQ's

Q. I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

A. One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I'm verified but when I try to veryfi someone they don't get it whys that

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Hi I'm verified but when I try to veryfi someone they don't get it whys that "

They have checked their manage veri section and it isn't there?

If you are outside their profile preferences/message filters then you won't be able to veri until they change their filters ie will accept your age. Also if you wrote the veri while sharing the same web connection, use a different web connection and write a new one.

» Add a new message to this topic