FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Sending message

Sending message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just tried sending a message to a friend and it won't let me. It says it contains a website and could be spam. It does not contain a website at all so why is it saying that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

The site has automatic software, which 'recognises' web addresses, and puts a block on any messages (to prevent spam). But the software isn't fool-proof, and sometimes sees web addresses where there are none. As an example "slut come to my house", the software could see "slut" and "come" next to each other as a web address (ignoring the 'e' in "come"). The block on messages usually lifts itself within a few hours. If it doesn't, then use the Contact link and ask for the block to be lifted.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The site has automatic software, which 'recognises' web addresses, and puts a block on any messages (to prevent spam). But the software isn't fool-proof, and sometimes sees web addresses where there are none. As an example "slut come to my house", the software could see "slut" and "come" next to each other as a web address (ignoring the 'e' in "come"). The block on messages usually lifts itself within a few hours. If it doesn't, then use the Contact link and ask for the block to be lifted."
. Thanks for that. I just had to re word it.

» Add a new message to this topic