FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fake profile

Fake profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alleyswinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Near by

Have found a fake profile using photos of a friend from university.

Having asked the genuine person discretely if they are on here they were shocked to find their photos on this site.

I can no longer report the profile due to it I assume blocking me access.

I am now finding it impossible to report this profile due to them blocking mine.

Help please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have found a fake profile using photos of a friend from university.

Having asked the genuine person discretely if they are on here they were shocked to find their photos on this site.

I can no longer report the profile due to it I assume blocking me access.

I am now finding it impossible to report this profile due to them blocking mine.

Help please?"

Go to their profile, even if screen says you're blocked...look up in the top right corner of your phone screen and press the button named menu I think... there you'll see how to block them back and report them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have blocked you without you ever messaging them... Then are you sure it isn't your friend..... And they just don't want to admit it..... Just a thought

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Have you messaged them saying you know they are not there pics and that's why you have been blocked?

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"If they have blocked you without you ever messaging them... Then are you sure it isn't your friend..... And they just don't want to admit it..... Just a thought "

This was my first thought too.

Unless the OP messaged the 'fake' profile and tipped them off, the fact the friend is just embarassed to be found by someone they know seems the most likely explanation

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It might be her , then you bound up and she denies it is her , because she wanted discretion and now has blocked you so you don't look at her profile again.

Of course it could be nicked pics , to report the profile there is a report button to the left of the blocked profile. I get to blocked profiles by changing the username in the url of our own profile.

» Add a new message to this topic