FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > 4 hour ban

4 hour ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouise169 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I am not happy, whilst in chatroom for some time having fun with hubby an idiot calling themselves a MOD issued me with a 4 hour ban for playing a video! I suspose I should be flatted that this person thought that our sexy fun was that good it must be a video, but to be honest I am not happy about it at all, who are these people? do they not understand we cannot answer all the chat Q's .....why??? maybe because we are too busy to answer!! don't think that crossed their mind and also when we do look the text has gone off the page!!

So Thank you for thinking it was a video, but I don't think we are in that league..... Ok folks thats a wrap, CUT!!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not the end of the world though is it?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

All members are covered by the same rules on the site, and as moderators are members too, you can't abuse them in chat or the forums, no matter how aggrieved you are over a ban.

If you have an issue with any ban or moderator, the best thing to do is to click on the CONTACT button at the bottom of the page and then the 8th option down.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Louise, incidentally, some cam software enters standby mode, if it thinks you are away from your computer. It can then switch to displaying an animated cartoon character, or something similar, which would be considered a video. See thread below entitled Beware your webcam can get you banned from chat. Irritating to have to interrupt your play, but it might be wise to come back to your computer and make a comment, every few minutes, just to prevent this happening.

» Add a new message to this topic