FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification confusion

Verification confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you verify someone who doesn't look verified on their profile but you're not also verified but you've met?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

until one you gets a verification from someone already verified you won't be able to verify each other

Well that sucks considering we've met and can verify each other!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well that sucks considering we've met and can verify each other! "

And if two unverified people can verify each other what exactly is the point of the vetification system? The whole point is to out the fakes. One of you could always pop on cam and get a veri that way, try a social or met a verified member.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"How do you verify someone who doesn't look verified on their profile but you're not also verified but you've met?

"

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

Yeah but we both have met each other so we know we're genuine. I tried to meet with a verified member who was a no show and left me looking like a plum lol.

Does it cost to go on cam? Is it cam on this site or do you mean something like Skype? I've not been on here long.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Does it cost to go on cam? Is it cam on this site or do you mean something like Skype? I've not been on here long. "

No you can use the chatrooms for free

"How do you verify someone who doesn't look verified on their profile but you're not also verified but you've met?

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam "

Bit sexist? What if a bloke suggested that?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

Bit sexist? What if a bloke suggested that?"

She quoted the site FAQ's.

OP, pop over to ours later, we will veri you

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Bit sexist? What if a bloke suggested that?"

No it ain't. It is always easier for a woman to get cam veried and as stated above, it is in the site FAQs.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

quickest way is to get a web cam if you don't own one and get verified in the chat rooms on cam

Thank you all for the information, I will get on cam chat tomorrow and get verified!

» Add a new message to this topic