FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Disappearing wink

Disappearing wink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anLondon OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Has anyone else had this issue: I have winks that disappear inexplicably. Just received one in the last few days that has gone missing. What's worse is that I can't remember the username and haven't responded...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it's because those people who winked you later left the site or blocked you?

By *anLondon OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Definitely a possibility. Seems weird to wink and then a couple of days later block them before they've responded. Then again, stranger things have happened on here. Do winks disappear if someone is blocked?

Someone winked at me and I've winked back at them at least twice but when I look at their profile after a while it doesn't show that I've winked....what's going on?

"Someone winked at me and I've winked back at them at least twice but when I look at their profile after a while it doesn't show that I've winked....what's going on?"

Doh....sussed it....they're deleting my wink...nice!

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Definitely a possibility. Seems weird to wink and then a couple of days later block them before they've responded. Then again, stranger things have happened on here. Do winks disappear if someone is blocked?"

They do, had people do it out of impatience if you don't respond quick enough.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Someone winked at me and I've winked back at them at least twice but when I look at their profile after a while it doesn't show that I've winked....what's going on?

Doh....sussed it....they're deleting my wink...nice! "

I delete all my winks still shows as they've winked when looking at profiles, so very strange

» Add a new message to this topic