FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > whwy cant i accept any of my verifications ???

whwy cant i accept any of my verifications ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my verifications are there on my manage verifications part of my profile but it won't let me click on the option to view it on my profile ! Confused ??? I have a few to be shown aSwell. Plz can anyone help this has been been buggin me for days x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

has the person that veried u left the site??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nope there all still here. The comment they have wrote is there but it won't let me click the button to show them. It just won't highlight !! Grrr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to remove a verification I've given to another member

(New, Sept 2010) If you block a user, verifications you have left will no longer show on their profile and similarly verifications they have left you will not show on yours. If you remove the block then the verifications will show again. Removing a verification will not remove a user's "verified tick", it only stops the verification text showing on their profile.

They have blocked or you have blocked them that is your answer

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

I have tried adding a verification to someones profile who i met this week but after a couple of days it is still not showing. Is there a normal delay between posting and displaying verifications ?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Nope there all still here. The comment they have wrote is there but it won't let me click the button to show them. It just won't highlight !! Grrr"

What browser are you using?

And... try a different one e.g. chrome/firefox

Admin x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I have tried adding a verification to someones profile who i met this week but after a couple of days it is still not showing. Is there a normal delay between posting and displaying verifications ?"

It will depend on whether or not the recipient of the said verification has went into their "manage verification" page and clicked to show it on their profile.

Verifications are not automatically shown on profiles when you send them - the person has to decide if they want it shown or not.

Hope that helps

By *ucky fingersMan  over a year ago

north east

I have 2 new verifications on my profile but I can't display them or remove old ones! Anyone any ideas? Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic