FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification saved?

Verification saved?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have been trying to verify a couple on here but once completed it says 'verification saved' it is not showing up on the couples account.

I wonder if anyone knows why this is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Have the logged on to accept it yet?

Are you out of there filters?

Have you shared a Internet connection at all?

Any of the above could stop the verification reaching them even tho it says it's saved.

Ipswich

They have logged on but it hasn't shown up.

I can message them so I guess I'm within their filters but will get them to check.

Not aware that we share an Internet connection unless it's a works one

Thanks for your help

By *andbCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I have been trying to verify a couple on here but once completed it says 'verification saved' it is not showing up on the couples account.

I wonder if anyone knows why this is?"

They may have decided not to show it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have single males blocked it will block your verification even though yous can still message.. they also have to opt to show it on their page

Ipswich

Thanks all sorted now

By *cottyuk40Man 38 weeks ago

Blackburn

My friend created an account on my Internet and verifications arnt showing, is there a reset to allow my verifications and number of meets to be seen

By *ucka39Man 38 weeks ago

Newcastle

"My friend created an account on my Internet and verifications arnt showing, is there a reset to allow my verifications and number of meets to be seen "

Hi

I'm guessing that if you are connected to another network when you do a network search might work once you've come back to the site

By *cottyuk40Man 37 weeks ago

Blackburn

"My friend created an account on my Internet and verifications arnt showing, is there a reset to allow my verifications and number of meets to be seen

Hi

I'm guessing that if you are connected to another network when you do a network search might work once you've come back to the site "

Hi cheers for that, but still no joy, I've verified recently, my verification to that person has save but doesn't show theirs if they have sent one back and the summary count doesn't change

By *ucka39Man 37 weeks ago

Newcastle

"My friend created an account on my Internet and verifications arnt showing, is there a reset to allow my verifications and number of meets to be seen

Hi

I'm guessing that if you are connected to another network when you do a network search might work once you've come back to the site

Hi cheers for that, but still no joy, I've verified recently, my verification to that person has save but doesn't show theirs if they have sent one back and the summary count doesn't change "

Hi

Have you checked manage verification

» Add a new message to this topic