FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Filters

Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admin or anyone can you help please... I think my filters are not working? As people that are blocked to message out of my proffered age and being able to message me? Not sure why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just tried to message you and couldnt coz im 39, so they are working, did you maybe chat to these people before putting the filters on?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you have winked or messaged that profile in the past your filters no longer apply to them.

I would like to ability to re-apply filters instead of having to block their profile.

"If you have winked or messaged that profile in the past your filters no longer apply to them.

I would like to ability to re-apply filters instead of having to block their profile."

Ya I don't want to have to block them all I do wish that there was a reset thing as well.. I. Each if you take them off and then put them on again it reset and noone can message x

"I just tried to message you and couldnt coz im 39, so they are working, did you maybe chat to these people before putting the filters on?"

Possible xx

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I'm getting 30 year olds contacting me who I haven't had contact with before and my filter is 32..

Also...

My filter is set(just checked) so people can't contact me if they have no public pics on profile... Yet they can??

"I'm getting 30 year olds contacting me who I haven't had contact with before and my filter is 32..

Also...

My filter is set(just checked) so people can't contact me if they have no public pics on profile... Yet they can??"

Ya see I don't get it why it doesn't work for all of them then and some still can x

"I'm getting 30 year olds contacting me who I haven't had contact with before and my filter is 32..

Also...

My filter is set(just checked) so people can't contact me if they have no public pics on profile... Yet they can??"

That filter is so easy to get around though. Can't message so go put a picture on profile, send message, take it off again quickly.

Thornton

Also...

My filter is set(just checked) so people can't contact me if they have no public pics on profile... Yet they can??

That filter is so easy to get around though. Can't message so go put a picture on profile, send message, take it off again quickly."

I would agree with that if I wasn't online at the time...

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Also...

That filter is so easy to get around though. Can't message so go put a picture on profile, send message, take it off again quickly.

I would agree with that if I wasn't online at the time..."

I guess it does depend on the refresh rate of the site. If them message comes through 1 second after it is sent or 1 minute.

I could send a message and then hide the pics within 30 seconds.

Thornton

I'm not convinced.

It's a blip as far as I'm concerned. Like people out of your age range being able to contact you when you have had no contact.

I always check profiles before reading messages to see if we have had prior contact.

Also...

I would agree with that if I wasn't online at the time..."

Ive been online and opened a message as soon as i got it clicked on his profile and he had no pics and no profile pics (profile pics are classed as public pics aswell), i asked him how he managed and he said he put a profile pic on and took it of straight away

» Add a new message to this topic