FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Two unverified couples meet...

Two unverified couples meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We had a nice social with another couple last night at Quest but neither of us can verify the other as neither of us is currently verified in person. Though we are photo verified.

Is there no way around this? Highly frustrating since we don't meet often...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

We had a nice social with another couple last night at Quest but neither of us can verify the other as neither of us is currently verified in person. Though we are photo verified.

Is there no way around this? Highly frustrating since we don't meet often..."

You or them ask for Web veri from someone in chat rooms then you can veri the others I believe is the only way round it. Or would quest not veri you? We have veris from club owners after attending.

"Hi all,

You or them ask for Web veri from someone in chat rooms then you can veri the others I believe is the only way round it. Or would quest not veri you? We have veris from club owners after attending. "

I mean Web cam!

"Hi all,

You or them ask for Web veri from someone in chat rooms then you can veri the others I believe is the only way round it. Or would quest not veri you? We have veris from club owners after attending.

I mean Web cam! "

I never thought of that actually, the site owners I mean

Do you happen to know the name of their account? We just signed up on spec at the door so we didn't chat with the owners on here first.

"Hi all,

I mean Web cam!

I never thought of that actually, the site owners I mean

Do you happen to know the name of their account? We just signed up on spec at the door so we didn't chat with the owners on here first."

Jodavequestswing

Thanks very much, I've messaged them hopefully they will be able to help

» Add a new message to this topic