FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification.

Verification.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello.

I'm trying to verify a couple I met today. Unfortunately both our profiles are only 'photo verified' how can I send them a verification? I've been of and on fab for many years. And have never had this problem before.

Please help,thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to be verified by a verified member before you can verify someone

You cant verify anyone unless you are verified with the green tick.. is the couple verified?

Unless one party is meet verified you can't verify each other. The easiest way to do so is to go into the cam rooms and see if someone will verify you or the other party that way. Once one of you had got the green tick you will be able to verify the other.

I'm having similar problem several people have tried to verify me yet only one shows

I can verify a meet but they can't verify me

This is like the chicken and the egg question.....can't verify without the green tick, so who verified the first lot

"This is like the chicken and the egg question.....can't verify without the green tick, so who verified the first lot "

The site owners did through meeting the first users and verifying them

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"This is like the chicken and the egg question.....can't verify without the green tick, so who verified the first lot

The site owners did through meeting the first users and verifying them "

I think it was via phone rather than meet.

Hi levi300 !! I've emailed site admin numbers! Of times !!! I'm on this site 5 years I've met some fantastic people and made good friends along the way !! To I'm a paying customer too now I'm verifed 27 times Was to meet a couple las Friday day stood me up was waiting 1 hour 45 minutes I found out day were fake !! It's sad what there doing on people day reported me for no reason and fabswingers removed all my verifications over this !! I'm not happy at all as there people I've met and Skype!! I' want my verifications added back on to my account as I done nutthing wrong! So please get in contact thanks

"Hi levi300 !! I've emailed site admin numbers! Of times !!! I'm on this site 5 years I've met some fantastic people and made good friends along the way !! To I'm a paying customer too now I'm verifed 27 times Was to meet a couple las Friday day stood me up was waiting 1 hour 45 minutes I found out day were fake !! It's sad what there doing on people day reported me for no reason and fabswingers removed all my verifications over this !! I'm not happy at all as there people I've met and Skype!! I' want my verifications added back on to my account as I done nutthing wrong! So please get in contact thanks "

Use the contact button to contact admin directly. However you still have the green tick which means you are meet verified. I have never heard of fab admin removing verifications over one report.

» Add a new message to this topic