FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Number of views ?

Number of views ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustthe2ofusXXX OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Hi boys and girls just curious to know why? recently we have noticed the amount of views/people can go down.

For example the other night 70 people had looked at our profile but 10 minutes later it had dropped to 69 don't get us wrong we like the number 69 but just wasn't sure how this could happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *H91Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Might have been because one of them was more than 24 hours ago. i.e stopped being looked today.

coventry

Think the counter runs from midnight to midnight then refreshes a few minutes after 12.

Who knows maybe its black magic or maybe someone just likes time travelling but has had second thoughts after looking at our profile

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Could be one of the viewers has gone UNLOS or they changed to stealth mode removing your ability to see they have looked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Several reasons, the person left the site, the privacy settings in the profile was changed to hide me on who's viewed you, the profile has blocked you. If you block or unblock single guys it also changes it.

The number is ready automatically at midnight each day as well.

coventry

Thanks guys that may have cleared that one up then, still think my idea of time travel is the better excuse

By *ackoman71Man  over a year ago

Bexley

"Hi boys and girls just curious to know why? recently we have noticed the amount of views/people can go down.

For example the other night 70 people had looked at our profile but 10 minutes later it had dropped to 69 don't get us wrong we like the number 69 but just wasn't sure how this could happen "

Lucky you. I can go days without a single view. Had 8 so far today so must be on a rare roll lol

» Add a new message to this topic