Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah that might be a good suggestion OP

Kinky

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yeah that might be a good suggestion OP

Kinky "

Well yes I think so as some may not want to want to meet large or skinny or average people we all have our tastes in appearance

I for example love a curvy woman but at times I want a skinny girl lol

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Next it be hair lenth lol

"Next it be hair lenth lol"

That's a bit much lol but you see where I'm coming from tho

far

"Next it be hair lenth lol

That's a bit much lol but you see where I'm coming from tho "

not really because one min you want a curvy lady then a skinny as you say,men have one type or just have no type at all,

"Next it be hair lenth lol

That's a bit much lol but you see where I'm coming from tho not really because one min you want a curvy lady then a skinny as you say,men have one type or just have no type at all, "

Well I prefer a curvy woman

But I've been with slim girls before and sometimes I just feel like I want to be with a slim girl that's all but curvy above all for me tho

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

he use to be indecisive but now he's just not sure

far

"he use to be indecisive but now he's just not sure "
you mean he grabs what he can lol

"he use to be indecisive but now he's just not sure you mean he grabs what he can lol"

Nah I prefer the curvy women when searching ere

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

An undecided male .... how unusual ....

I'm not undecided I know what I like but sometimes u want to change it up a little

"I wish we had a body type search category in the search page "

Some have issues with their size and have a go at others who would select that way and remove them as an option. It's unfortunate so many have issues like that...We all have preferences and as you have said that can change. Oh and the long hair....mmmmm yeah..can hold on and pull it easier

I think the more filters one has options for the less many of us would use our block button for it.

The way some people describe themselves on here you could well be missing out on someone worth meeting

"The way some people describe themselves on here you could well be missing out on someone worth meeting "

Would take too long to find out the way some women respond.... never, possibly ( can't understand what they've replied too as it was so long ago and deleted) and if that to go by arranging a coffee could be sometime before Christmas lol. I'll stick to those who respond inside a day or two.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I wish we had a body type search category in the search page "

It would be pointless, as many people wouldn't be honest about their shape. I would drop 2 dress sizes, and I know several men who have already claimed 8 inches (more like 6!)

"I wish we had a body type search category in the search page

It would be pointless, as many people wouldn't be honest about their shape. I would drop 2 dress sizes, and I know several men who have already claimed 8 inches (more like 6!)"

Honest? Who said anything about honest lol....One thingis sure on here...wait till you meet, see and maybe kukiss before accepting anything said on here as gospel.....Make up your own mind is my first rule.

Most people never see themselves as others do...some over exaggerate some under....few are near the truth.

"I wish we had a body type search category in the search page

It would be pointless, as many people wouldn't be honest about their shape. I would drop 2 dress sizes, and I know several men who have already claimed 8 inches (more like 6!)

Honest? Who said anything about honest lol....One thingis sure on here...wait till you meet, see and maybe kukiss before accepting anything said on here as gospel.....Make up your own mind is my first rule.

Most people never see themselves as others do...some over exaggerate some under....few are near the truth."

It's been requested since the dawn of time and still nothing is done.

"It's been requested since the dawn of time and still nothing is done. "

Don't you think it would be a great option to have tho as some may only want to play with curvy or slim people and if we could narrow our search down then that would be far easier

By *ussexsteveMan  over a year ago

Horsham

Al in all its the inner person that matters

Yeah I'd love this type of thing to be implemented. Not only that but have an option where I can find women who have listed my body type as a preference. As a fat man it's nigh on impossible to get noticed on here. Plenty of fat women have no trouble by the looks of things though. Making it easier to find women who actually like my body type would reduce frustration and, quite frankly, upset a lot.

Disclaimer: I'm using fat as a body descriptor in the same way I'd describe a tall person as tall, I'm not using it in a negative sense.

To the person saying 'it's all personality' it's not, not on here anyway. I've had good conversations with women on here and as soon as they see I'm fat, despite my profile saying I'm fat, they've not just ignored me but actually gone ahead and blocked me outright.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Would only work if people could decide what shape n size average is, ample, fabulous, and were honest and accurate on here.

I have seen profiles where they describe themselves as athletic, now I know sumo wrestling is a sport but I wouldn't say that they have an athletic body type

I'll have you know I'm a very active and athletic sumo wrestler I just over fuel myself a lot .

I take your point though. I would've thought such a filter would insentivise people to be more honest. Only reason people lie is because being fat is considered akin to having leprosy in our society. If women ticked a box that said 'looking for fat men' I can seek them out, they can seek me out and everyone's happy. I know it won't be a perfect system but it would be better than the current arrangement of hoping the person I'm messaging isn't going to be repulsed by my body type.

Love this suggestion and it should be actioned asap xx

» Add a new message to this topic