FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Forum post gone twice in the space of two days

Forum post gone twice in the space of two days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockhard and Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

City

Hey there need a bit of help with something!!! I posted up a thread yesterday afternoon regarding a kik group and went back into it to see if anyone replied and it was gone I even went into a profile that I knew had commented to see the recent threads they had posted on!!

My post had been removed so I got onto the site admin to send feedback and got no response!!

So I just posted it again last so find out from someone else that it's gone again!!

I mean there was nothing incrimating on it no details of kik names given out as I told ppl to msg me privately!!

I have no msg from anyone saying why it was taken down or anything!!

Very annoyed at this stage now

Advice please and thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

kik posts get deleted, there was a topic about it a few weeks ago here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/532523

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I THINK that Fab don't like advertising kik groups as some may give out unsuspecting peoples kik names as their own, for giggles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think someone has already bumped the thread but here is what Admin say

By sj_mark OP Find posts by sj_mark Couple

11 weeks ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've no problem people swapping kik (or similar) stuff by private mail but if threads are started, we've asked the mods to remove them starting today. There have been instances of using these groups to spam/scam people and we don't believe them to be of interest to most forumites.

By *ockhard and Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

City

Oh really god I didn't know that know and here was me posting it up again last night lol thank you all for letting me know the score!!

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic