FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Veri

Veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all ive met with a lovely lady off here and I cant veri her or other way around as its our first meet for both of us is this the reason we can verify each other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

yes, you need to be verified yourself before you can verify another person.

By *LD_Oral_GiverMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Meet with someone who is verified, then they will verify you, then you can verify other users you meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im photo verified. The small handful of people ive met arent verified. One person im speaking too at the moment would prefer me to be verified before we meet. (Which i totally understand) she mentioned about cam verification but i tried on the cam rooms and it wouldnt let me show my cam?any tips or ideas? Thank you in advance

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Im photo verified. The small handful of people ive met arent verified. One person im speaking too at the moment would prefer me to be verified before we meet. (Which i totally understand) she mentioned about cam verification but i tried on the cam rooms and it wouldnt let me show my cam?any tips or ideas? Thank you in advance "

I see from your profile you are using a mobile phone. You can't show your cam using a phone, you have to use a webcam.

» Add a new message to this topic