FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Being made to have a couples profile

Being made to have a couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, I'm a little annoyed now...for the second time fab have changed me from having a singles profile to a couples one. I was a single swinger for a long time before meeting my boyfriend on here, so we have both had our own profiles. We have our own friends through fab and our own veris and want to keep these. If I (the female) want to post a status or write on the forum, I want people to know that it's from me, not both of us, so want my own account for that. We both mention each other on our profiles out of respect for each other, but after only six months we'd be silly to think it might last forever and get rid of our own accounts for just one couples account, losing all our old contacts, photos, veris...and identities. As you can tell from my veris, I don't only play with him either. I won't go to people's houses or vice versa alone, but we both do our own thing in clubs. (But as far as I was aware you don't HAVE to play with anyone to be a member, so I shouldn't have to justify what I do to fab)

It doesn't only annoy me that fab takes it upon themselves to change me from a single to a couple but what really annoys me is that it is always my account!!! It's obviously a terrible thing for a woman to have a profile when she is in a relationship, but it's perfectly fine for the man to have one!!!!

There are plenty of people pretending to be single on here when they're not (usually lying to their partners too) and plenty of "couples" and "females" who are actually single guys!!! I wasn't lying to anyone and was being up front with all concerned, yet I'm vindicated for it. Is it really such a big deal?

No doubt I will get a ban for this, but if before they take this down, anyone would like to support me please do!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it says you only play with him so you're a couple. it's not difficult to understand.

if you both want your own profiles you can still mention him but if you're only playing together get a couple profile too. you can still keep your single profiles so you'd have 3 between you. if you split up delete the couple one and you still have your own profiles.

single profiles are for people playing singly on their own.

Admin will only have changed it because it's been reported as misleading usually due to wording.

Take out the males details and contact admin to change it.

You only meet with your partner which makes you a couple not a single female. Surely that is not really difficult to understand.

Why not set up a couples profile together and use this one for chatting to friends etc.

Your profile states in block letters that you only meet ever with your partner. That makes you a couple.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We did have a couples profile for arranging meets as a couple, but they still changed mine.

If I don't mention him, single guys message 24/7 thinking they stand a chance of hooking up with me alone ....I only do that at clubs not at home.

I can't win if I mention my Boyf I need a couples profile, if I don't then I'm fake!

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

From your profile op - it makes you a couple not a single female

PLEASE PLEASE NOTE THAT I NEVER MEET ON MY OWN!!!! IF YOU ASK ME TO I WILL BLOCK YOU!

I only meet with my partner, Hand-Wash-Only.

"We did have a couples profile for arranging meets as a couple, but they still changed mine.

If I don't mention him, single guys message 24/7 thinking they stand a chance of hooking up with me alone ....I only do that at clubs not at home.

I can't win if I mention my Boyf I need a couples profile, if I don't then I'm fake!

"

So mention your couples profile on your single profile and say you only meet in clubs.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Agree as above say you have a couples profile which you use to meet as a couple but state on your single one that you only meet in clubs as a single and if the messages are too much change or block certain filters xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Ok, I'm a little annoyed now...for the second time fab have changed me from having a singles profile to a couples one. I was a single swinger for a long time before meeting my boyfriend on here, so we have both had our own profiles. We have our own friends through fab and our own veris and want to keep these. If I (the female) want to post a status or write on the forum, I want people to know that it's from me, not both of us, so want my own account for that. We both mention each other on our profiles out of respect for each other, but after only six months we'd be silly to think it might last forever and get rid of our own accounts for just one couples account, losing all our old contacts, photos, veris...and identities. As you can tell from my veris, I don't only play with him either. I won't go to people's houses or vice versa alone, but we both do our own thing in clubs. (But as far as I was aware you don't HAVE to play with anyone to be a member, so I shouldn't have to justify what I do to fab)

It doesn't only annoy me that fab takes it upon themselves to change me from a single to a couple but what really annoys me is that it is always my account!!! It's obviously a terrible thing for a woman to have a profile when she is in a relationship, but it's perfectly fine for the man to have one!!!!

There are plenty of people pretending to be single on here when they're not (usually lying to their partners too) and plenty of "couples" and "females" who are actually single guys!!! I wasn't lying to anyone and was being up front with all concerned, yet I'm vindicated for it. Is it really such a big deal?

No doubt I will get a ban for this, but if before they take this down, anyone would like to support me please do! "

I have a single profile. We both do. They are for single meets, and I make a strong point of that on mine. My partner doesn't. You are right, men don't have to, but women do. My single profile was indeed turned into a couple one, despite all single verifications and my profile text saying I didn't meet with him. I blocked all single men and made it clear it was for meets with just me, with women .... it has reminded my single profile for a couple of years now and I get single meets from it, when I need them. Just look at your profile text, OP, and amend as necessary ...

"We did have a couples profile for arranging meets as a couple, but they still changed mine.

"

so delete men from your looking for list and put mail filters on so men can't mail you.

like everyone has said it is how you meet that determines your status on here, not whether you're single or not.

look at it from peoples point of _iew who are actually looking for a single female, they will be pissed off when they find you only meet as a couple.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh well, life goes on...

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Your profile states in block letters that you only meet ever with your partner. That makes you a couple."

What they said.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

You could always use your filters to block unwanted mails. You could also start a couples profile and refer people to that while explaining you are not meeting on this profile as a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic