FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyflower OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Blanchardstown

Hello,

For some reason, when others go to verify me, it doesn't show up under manage verification.

It used to work for us, but now all new verifications don't show up to be managed.

Is there anything I can do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i veried some 1 last week and still hasnt come up we having problems ???

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Verifications are instant unless following applies (from FAQ)

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

cheers admin

By *lsclpWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

also having problems verifying profiles we have engaged with

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"also having problems verifying profiles we have engaged with "

Verifications are instant unless following applies (from FAQ)

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Had a meet with someone last week but the new verification does not allow verification from people who has not been verified, the question is if you are new how are you going to be verified ever if someone can't verify you especially if you are a single male where it is so difficult to meet people with the amount of single men on here, I had a meet with a couple who I am friends with on here and they can't verify me because they are not so now people won't chat or meet with me because I am not verified although fab verified me by the pictures I sent in

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Had a meet with someone last week but the new verification does not allow verification from people who has not been verified"
As far as I know, there hasn't been a change to the way verifications work, only verified people can leave verifications, that's how a "web of trust" works.

"so now people won't chat or meet with me because I am not verified"
That doesn't seem to hold true! At least one couple have met you, despite you being unverified! Keep an eye open for local socials, great fun and an ideal way to meet people and get verified!

By *rs dinglesCouple  over a year ago

lybster

HI CAN YOU TELL ME WHY MY VERIFICATIONS ARE NOT COMING THROUGH PLEASE I BEEN VERIFIED TWICE AND NOTHING COME THROUGH ,I AM ALSO VERIFIED GENUINE AS DINGLES WITH MY HUBBY BUT ALSO PAY GOLD FOR OWN NAME AS MRS DINGLES WE ARE BOTH GOLD MEMBERS THANKS CAN YOU HELP PLEASE .

» Add a new message to this topic