FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo verification issue

Photo verification issue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am also couples profile which is verified by another couple. We are already photo verified but when we go to verify the couple back it goes to the photo verification page and is stuck there now even though we already have a couples profile. We then got access again and tried to verify our friends again and the same thing happened. Is there an issue in us verifying them that causes the problem? I am posting from the single profile as I dont have access now to our couples account because of this problem.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Right,

So your couples profile has both the green tick and flag but when you try to veri another couples profile you get sent to the photo veri page. Is this right?

You try to veri your friends profile by going to their profile and clicking 'verify genuine'?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Right,

So your couples profile has both the green tick and flag but when you try to veri another couples profile you get sent to the photo veri page. Is this right?

You try to veri your friends profile by going to their profile and clicking 'verify genuine'?"

Yes that is right. We are doing exactly as you describe but it then goes back to the photo verification page.

» Add a new message to this topic