FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > BANNED FROM CHAT...

BANNED FROM CHAT...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive just been BANNED from chat for sticking up for the larger woman when a single male came into the room and said i quote '' IS EVERY WOMAN FAT IN HERE'' I cam back with im sure they would rather be fat than dam ugly and have a ugly penis, I GOT THE BAN FOR 4 HOURS FOR STICKING UP FOR EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WHEN THE MOD just sits there and dont do nothing pfffffffffft

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must admit this was way too harsh when the man in question was looking at my cam when he said it!!! I go into General Chat cause people will stick up for you there if an idiot starts on you and being a single female it is nice to have that back-up.

I think it was harsh and totally uncalled for to be honest and would like to have thought that the person who threw out the original insult would of been banned.

Massive injustice done here me thinks!!!!! xxx

Thank you chicka hun i was only sticking up for you lot hun i hate single male twats like that no respect for women at all they should get BANNED for life with comments like that xxx

report it to admin

By *tamCouple  over a year ago

oldham

totally agree this is wrong the guy who was being disrespectful and other people are going t stick up for members who have been on here for a long time i think sleepy should,nt have been banned regards _tam massive injustice done here me thinks !!!! xxxxx

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I don't think you will have been banned for sticking up for other members of chat, you will have been banned for being abusive to the other guy.

Yes, he was being abusive to the room but I would think that the mod in question was in the middle of dealing with it.

There are ways to speak to idiots like that, and to hit out with abuse is like playing them at their own game. It won't get you anywhere but banned.

it just upsets me so much when proper swingers and good single males with good varifications get shit on from a great height by males that have never met anyone and call people fat in the room grrr so pissed of and upset..

[Removed by poster at 26/06/11 22:56:08]

thanks Jtam hun xxxxx

steve m8 get me back into chat pls i was only sticking up for the girls as the mod was to busy watching tv sorry but true

Someone saying "IS EVERY WOMAN FAT IN HERE" is not breaking the rules, its not nice and hopefully will get all the ladies in the room blocking that particular person.

Whereas calling someone ugly I would say is abusive and is against the rules.

;-)

S.

if your partner was fat which shes not have looked at your profile pics very nice but if she was you would stick up for her im sure thats all i done end off and i get fucked for it

just give that user a no chance of speaking to any 1 if they have that type of attitude

"if your partner was fat which shes not have looked at your profile pics very nice but if she was you would stick up for her im sure thats all i done end off and i get fucked for it"

at the end of the day you were abusive to another member of chat, regardless of what he said. You should have let the mod deal with it rather than retaliating towards him.

You got the ban for being abusive, unless you take it up with admin who will check chat logs theres not much that can be done from this thread

so i see just another day of bad judgements nevermind, nothing will get done about it nothing ever does...

I agree, its not nice at all and would prob see the user saying that getting a telling off from the mod....

But people retaliating in the room with abuse back isnt the way to go really.

As I have said a million times before, if people blocked the 'idiots' more then they would soon learn to behave in chat and show some respect. As it stands though, it seems that its become a national sport to throw abuse at those that are disrespectful.... save your energy and block them and maybe report them too.

Steve

i gave up on reporting people ages ago as again nothing really happens they might get a ban for an hour then they are back doing the same, the mods are quick enough to ban for directing but this sort of think should get banned straight away no warning then i wouldnt of said nothing as he was in the room giving out other crap as well but that was the worse i think callin all the women in general chat fat ..

"i gave up on reporting people ages ago as again nothing really happens they might get a ban for an hour then they are back doing the same, the mods are quick enough to ban for directing but this sort of think should get banned straight away no warning then i wouldnt of said nothing as he was in the room giving out other crap as well but that was the worse i think callin all the women in general chat fat .."

actually, i've just had this guy in the chatroom and while he was being disrespectful and possibly even rude it wasn't abusive and wasn't aimed at any one person. A simple "no need to be rude" or the like would have been sufficient.

must be the Army in me then sorry for trying to help the larger woman out but thats the way i am and always will be with twats like him he wasnt brought up he was dragged up no respect to women at all... and if my comments offended why has the two girls he was watching why have they commented and said this has been an injustice and i shouldnt have been banned i give up x

"must be the Army in me then sorry for trying to help the larger woman out but thats the way i am and always will be with twats like him he wasnt brought up he was dragged up no respect to women at all... and if my comments offended why has the two girls he was watching why have they commented and said this has been an injustice and i shouldnt have been banned i give up x"
just report them, thats all you can do rather than get ban yourself

I think you will find that yes the comment was a general comment about fat people but so was the response by Sleepy....which was "I would rather be fat than have a minging cock"....there was no name there was no pointing at the idiot in question.

I for one am very glad that Sleepy stuck up for the women in the room and obviously you cannot count on anyone else doing it!!!

thanks again chicka but no one else thinks the same and no one is going to take my ban away for trying to help just goes to show how shit it is xxxxx

I never go in chat so am only commenting on what ive read in this thread.

Whilst it is not right to retaliate with abuse, neither is the belittling and abusive comments made by a guy to a majority of women on chat. If the original statement of "is everyone fat in here" goes unpunished, then it is giving a message that it is ok to say that. And that user will continue with this behaviour. Calling people fat, whilst not directly aimed at any one individual, is still abuse.

It would be fairer if two bans were issued - but I accept I dont know all the facts.

I cant understand where sleepy is coming from tbh

A guy comes in to chat and asks if all women on this site are fat - and sleepy flies off the handle and says hes defending us fatties

Therefore he agreeing we are fat

So we all agree fat ladies but do we know for sure he was ugly or had a small cock or whatever insult you threw at him?

Not every guy on here likes big women - it happens. If women on here are so fragile they need defending - turn your cams off

Most of my good, no great friends on here are on the larger size past size 0 that is and i hate it when people take the piss out of them, i was at a school where this large girl killed herself because she was getting bullied by twats calling her fat slag fat cow fat this fat that i think its just as bad as been racist people are who they are wether they are big or small, people have the same rights so why is it you never here a man take the piss out of someone size 0-size 14 you never do but from 14 to 30 you here it a lot just hate it they are people with hearts, not large pieces of fat to take the piss out of

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Please contact admin privately if you have questions about specific bans.

Admin x