FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no verifications and was trying to post one for someone I met but I can't any help on this matter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can't veri another profile until you get a meet or cam veri, green tick.

If the other profile has a veri then they can send you one first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been varietied 3 times this month and none of them show on my profile. Haven't even come through. I'm confused...and they are good verisimilitude so I want them! Tried to email fab and got a really u helpful email back 4 weeks later...so...I shut out basically. All my unopened messages were deleted too...god knows.

By *ill EyeMan  over a year ago

West of Ireland

I felt compelled to read your profile for some reason(MINX) Probably boredom but I am so glad I did,without doubt the best thing I've read in a long long time. You seem like a real fire-cracker and I wish you nothing but the best!!x

"I've been varietied 3 times this month and none of them show on my profile. Haven't even come through. I'm confused...and they are good verisimilitude so I want them! Tried to email fab and got a really u helpful email back 4 weeks later...so...I shut out basically. All my unopened messages were deleted too...god knows."

Excellent typos. x

Verifications won't go through if the person is outside your profile age range. Or if you used the same internet connection. Or maybe if the person type isn't on your 'looking for' list on your profile.

"I've been varietied 3 times this month and none of them show on my profile. Haven't even come through. I'm confused...and they are good verisimilitude so I want them! Tried to email fab and got a really u helpful email back 4 weeks later...so...I shut out basically. All my unopened messages were deleted too...god knows.

Excellent typos. x

Verifications won't go through if the person is outside your profile age range. Or if you used the same internet connection. Or maybe if the person type isn't on your 'looking for' list on your profile. "

OMG! Thank you to my productive text on my ipad! Haha! What an idiot! Even more so that I had to Google verisimilitude to find out what it was!! Lol!

"I felt compelled to read your profile for some reason(MINX) Probably boredom but I am so glad I did,without doubt the best thing I've read in a long long time. You seem like a real fire-cracker and I wish you nothing but the best!!x"

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed the read. Thanks for giving it a look.xoxo

By *04davidMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Back to Garfield...you've said that you are trying to post a verification for someone. Since you don't have any verifications yourself, perhaps the only problem is that you may not know that it's only the person you are offering to verify that can post it...or not? Your proposed text for a verification gets sent to the person you've met or chatted with on cam, then it's her/his choice to post it or not. She/he can't make any changes to it so if it's not what she/he wants to see on her/his profile it won't get posted. Many people have received potential verifications that they haven't posted...it's their choice.

"Back to Garfield...you've said that you are trying to post a verification for someone. Since you don't have any verifications yourself, perhaps the only problem is that you may not know that it's only the person you are offering to verify that can post it...or not? Your proposed text for a verification gets sent to the person you've met or chatted with on cam, then it's her/his choice to post it or not. She/he can't make any changes to it so if it's not what she/he wants to see on her/his profile it won't get posted. Many people have received potential verifications that they haven't posted...it's their choice."

he is not meet?cam verified so can not verify anyone

» Add a new message to this topic