FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Harassment

Harassment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvymama OP   Woman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Is there anything the site can do for accounts that join message with the same message (about stealing my pics) then delete the account seemingly before admin can deal with it after I report it each time

I've tried setting filters for newbies, verified and public pictures, site supporters etc and this individual, will if I've got them set either wait for the time lapse on the newbie filter to message, will upgrade, PV and had a public covk pic to combat filters and send his message, so using filters just doesn't work, it's becoming a weekly thing now and getting very frustrating, so was wondering if there's anything the site can do in these circumstances

TIA

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly I would imagine that there's nothing they can do about it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Keep reporting the only advice

Doncaster

Thought that might be the case but I thought it was worth a post to ask

Thanks anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thought that might be the case but I thought it was worth a post to ask

Thanks anyway "

This is an actual thing that people do?

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

remember were all on the internet all privacy goes out of the window

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Is there anything the site can do for accounts that join message with the same message (about stealing my pics) then delete the account seemingly before admin can deal with it after I report it each time

I've tried setting filters for newbies, verified and public pictures, site supporters etc and this individual, will if I've got them set either wait for the time lapse on the newbie filter to message, will upgrade, PV and had a public covk pic to combat filters and send his message, so using filters just doesn't work, it's becoming a weekly thing now and getting very frustrating, so was wondering if there's anything the site can do in these circumstances

TIA "

I've had that too, he eventually got fed up or got a life or something but it took a while

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Could always just block all single men, though he'd prob come back as a couple of single female

Doncaster

"Could always just block all single men, though he'd prob come back as a couple of single female "

Yea I've had that as well from him

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Could always just block all single men, though he'd prob come back as a couple of single female

Yea I've had that as well from him "

Only way to be sure is block all sexes. Then you will have to start mailing people or talk to the ones you've already messaged

Doncaster

"Could always just block all single men, though he'd prob come back as a couple of single female

Yea I've had that as well from him

Only way to be sure is block all sexes. Then you will have to start mailing people or talk to the ones you've already messaged "

Yea looks that way gonna make a separate profile tonight for my social event and then I can put on all my filters on this account