FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > fab complaint

fab complaint

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andysub OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

been using the user name holly and the same password to get into my c/d account.for almost a year. last night fab decided I can no longer get on to this...as my user name and password.don.t match anymore. I know this happens often to fabbers...please sort this out for me...its driving me crazy. help fab...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs JonesWoman  over a year ago

Home or Away

Hey you lovely fab lot, I met and verified a lady earlier this week, who has now set up a couples profile. She has asked me to verify our meet this week on there but I've never met or seen her hubby...my question is, can I still verify for them?

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

"Hey you lovely fab lot, I met and verified a lady earlier this week, who has now set up a couples profile. She has asked me to verify our meet this week on there but I've never met or seen her hubby...my question is, can I still verify for them? "

I think you can but you should state that you only met one of them.?

By *rs JonesWoman  over a year ago

Home or Away

"Hey you lovely fab lot, I met and verified a lady earlier this week, who has now set up a couples profile. She has asked me to verify our meet this week on there but I've never met or seen her hubby...my question is, can I still verify for them?

I think you can but you should state that you only met one of them.? "

Thanks babe

» Add a new message to this topic