FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reporting fraud

Reporting fraud

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed175 OP   Man  over a year ago

Oxon

Hi I hope someone can help. I arranged to meet a site member who I believed was a genuine person, had verifications, pictures, giving personalised responses and we messaged off of here as well. Foolishly I agreed to assist with travel expenses, however since they have blocked me and are a no show. I would like to report them to help avoid them doing this to someone else, but as i'm blocked I don't have access to the 'report user' function. Any advice about this situation, not my initial stupidity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I hope someone can help. I arranged to meet a site member who I believed was a genuine person, had verifications, pictures, giving personalised responses and we messaged off of here as well. Foolishly I agreed to assist with travel expenses, however since they have blocked me and are a no show. I would like to report them to help avoid them doing this to someone else, but as i'm blocked I don't have access to the 'report user' function. Any advice about this situation, not my initial stupidity?"

Learn from your mistake and move on I'd say. Just be careful and safe.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can still report from either the mail your exchanged or the blue menu to the left of the profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above, you can still report them from the page that tells you you're blocked

As for the money, id consider it stupid tax and move on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

First off its not fraud ...fraud is when someone takes your cash with out your permission.

You gave your cash freely.

So as the posters above have said put it down to lessons lernt the hard way.

You can still report the profile but not sure what can be done about it tho.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Have you actually given them the money already or just agreed and they've changed their mind about meeting you so blocked

» Add a new message to this topic