FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allysandi OP   Woman  over a year ago

nottingham

Why are my veris not showing on a friends profile ?

I have met him twice recently and sent a veri but they don't show up

Why ?

xSx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea_CoffeeCouple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

When someone is verified they get yo vhoose if they want to display that verification or not.

Maybe they have chosen not yo display it.

By *allysandi OP   Woman  over a year ago

nottingham

It is not showing on his page tho so he can't choose to display it or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you shared an internet connection, the veri won't show up - that's a mechanism to stop folks verifying their own multiple profiles.

If one or other of you are outside the regular criteria for meeting, using filters, that may also stop a veri showing up.

"If you shared an internet connection, the veri won't show up - that's a mechanism to stop folks verifying their own multiple profiles.

If one or other of you are outside the regular criteria for meeting, using filters, that may also stop a veri showing up."

I've shared an internet connection before with people, but there's never been a problem with the verifications. Not even when they've used my home internet. Does the non appearance of a verification only apply if it's been written while sharing an internet connection?

"If you shared an internet connection, the veri won't show up - that's a mechanism to stop folks verifying their own multiple profiles.

If one or other of you are outside the regular criteria for meeting, using filters, that may also stop a veri showing up.

I've shared an internet connection before with people, but there's never been a problem with the verifications. Not even when they've used my home internet. Does the non appearance of a verification only apply if it's been written while sharing an internet connection?"

if you have done verifications while sharing an internet connection the verification should not show

I've shared an internet connection before with people, but there's never been a problem with the verifications. Not even when they've used my home internet. Does the non appearance of a verification only apply if it's been written while sharing an internet connection?

if you have done verifications while sharing an internet connection the verification should not show"

Thank you, that's what I was trying to find out.

if you have done verifications while sharing an internet connection the verification should not show"

What a fantastic idea. I didn't know that.

» Add a new message to this topic