FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > cams

cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousCpl1000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

near portadown

Last few days when I go into chat no cams, rooms, lists..nothing. Any idea what I am doing wrong. Thks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant get my cam to work i can view but i keep getting the same message about being able to view without flash but i have flash but it wont let me play my cam

By *usic-manMan  over a year ago

Biddenham

Just like the other comments on this subject my cam(s) no longer work in the chat rooms.

I've had no problem for years either using my remote plug in Logitec Sphere cam or the cam built into the lid of my laptop.

Three days ago I logged in as normal and NOTHING! As soon as I open the chat room page the cam window shows:

"No Cam detected"

Updating Flash has made no difference.

What has changed? :-/

Same problem here. I wonder if it is the latest windows10 Creators upgrade.

Mines done the same and it's all happened since the latest windows upgrade. I'm sure somewhere in Edge it said that flash player had been sidabled, however it still shows as being on when checking in the settings.

Here's the fix: Go into chat, then a jigsaw puxxle icon will appear in your browser - if you are using MS Edge, it will show on the right hand side beside the place where you click for browser settings and the star icon for your favoutite places etc. Click in the jigsaw and it will give the option to allow flash content once or always - click oh always and you're away. It is a resuklt of the latest update from Microsoft, not a problem with this site

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"Here's the fix: Go into chat, then a jigsaw puxxle icon will appear in your browser - if you are using MS Edge, it will show on the right hand side beside the place where you click for browser settings and the star icon for your favoutite places etc. Click in the jigsaw and it will give the option to allow flash content once or always - click oh always and you're away. It is a resuklt of the latest update from Microsoft, not a problem with this site"
Thanks for the tip,just done it an all working ok now

» Add a new message to this topic