FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Single female profile

Single female profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayhem and Mischief OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

I have set up my own single profile and it has said it needs to be photo verified. I have been trying to do this since Saturday and it still hasn't been verified can anyone tell me why please. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Check your 'manage photos' page. If your verification picture has been received and rejected, it will be in there, with Admin's reason why the photo needs re-taking.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

YOU'RE on here as a couple though with an active couple profile. Why have you set up a single profile? Sure I read somewhere that's against site rules or am I missing something here?

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"YOU'RE on here as a couple though with an active couple profile. Why have you set up a single profile? Sure I read somewhere that's against site rules or am I missing something here?"

You are allowed a single and a couple profile, quite a lot of people do it

"YOU'RE on here as a couple though with an active couple profile. Why have you set up a single profile? Sure I read somewhere that's against site rules or am I missing something here?

You are allowed a single and a couple profile, quite a lot of people do it "

That's very surprising. Sure it says on the block/report option list, couple as a single. I guess may be this is why my search on here does at times prove difficult. Too many "single" guys who are actually part of a couple but fail to mention this on their profile.

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"YOU'RE on here as a couple though with an active couple profile. Why have you set up a single profile? Sure I read somewhere that's against site rules or am I missing something here?

That's very surprising. Sure it says on the block/report option list, couple as a single. I guess may be this is why my search on here does at times prove difficult. Too many "single" guys who are actually part of a couple but fail to mention this on their profile. "

I have a single profile for when I meet on my own and a couples profile for when I'm looking for funwith my playmate involved. The difference is how you're meeting.

You are allowed a single and a couple profile, quite a lot of people do it "

We both do

That's very surprising. Sure it says on the block/report option list, couple as a single. I guess may be this is why my search on here does at times prove difficult. Too many "single" guys who are actually part of a couple but fail to mention this on their profile. "

Lots do it quite legitimately. I have a couple profile for meeting as a couple and this profile for meeting without him. Both profiles make reference to the other and I only play as each profile describes. I meet people on my own as HighHeels, when people want to meet me with Number One Chap it will be through Myth and Legend.

Nothing underhand, all very practical.

» Add a new message to this topic