FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification saved but doesn't reach recipient

Verification saved but doesn't reach recipient

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have written a verification for a lovely couple I played with last night. It says "verification saved" but is not reaching them i.e. not even showing on their "verified by" count. I am verified by two people and have had no problems verifying others. Frustrating as I can't message the couple as they block single men contacting then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If they've filtered you from contacting them, then the veri won't reach them.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

If you've ever used the same internet connection it doesn't work either, e.g. You went to their house and used their wifi etc x

By *randy LoveWoman  over a year ago

My bed.. But I'd sooner be in yours.

"Have written a verification for a lovely couple I played with last night. It says "verification saved" but is not reaching them i.e. not even showing on their "verified by" count. I am verified by two people and have had no problems verifying others. Frustrating as I can't message the couple as they block single men contacting then. "

Its because your blocked by them .. it should show if they add you as a friend .. not sure why you wouldnt be already if youve played together already

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have written a verification for a lovely couple I played with last night. It says "verification saved" but is not reaching them i.e. not even showing on their "verified by" count. I am verified by two people and have had no problems verifying others. Frustrating as I can't message the couple as they block single men contacting then.

Its because your blocked by them .. it should show if they add you as a friend .. not sure why you wouldnt be already if youve played together already "

A block after a meeting is not uncommon.

"Have written a verification for a lovely couple I played with last night. It says "verification saved" but is not reaching them i.e. not even showing on their "verified by" count. I am verified by two people and have had no problems verifying others. Frustrating as I can't message the couple as they block single men contacting then. "

if they've got single men filtered or your age group, it won't reach them...and I've never been able to find where they're saved...because they don't just reappear if they turn their filters off...all those wasted veris just floating around in the ether

"If you've ever used the same internet connection it doesn't work either, e.g. You went to their house and used their wifi etc x"

I'm not sure this information to be true... I've had great verifications from guys who have used my home Wi fi

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"If you've ever used the same internet connection it doesn't work either, e.g. You went to their house and used their wifi etc x

I'm not sure this information to be true... I've had great verifications from guys who have used my home Wi fi "

It is true. If they tried to verify you while using the internet connection it won't work... if they verify once they have gone ... then it works

» Add a new message to this topic