FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > hiding profile.

hiding profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm considering hiding my profile, but before I do I was wondering, can existing friends still see it, message you and see when your online.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilk and SteelCouple  over a year ago

near the fife coast

When I have hidden my profile in the past people on my friends list can still see when Im online and can still message me, and see pics unless those are put to private only as well.

However things may have changed so I am unsure of how it works now but thats how it used to work.

Shona

x xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm considering hiding my profile, but before I do I was wondering, can existing friends still see it, message you and see when your online. "

One of my friends has hidden his profile. However, from my friends list, I can still see when he was last online/whether he's in chat, and his status update. When I click on his profile, it says 'this profile is hidden', but I can still message him from it.

I hope this helps x

This function on fab is brilliant, I'm shocked other sites don't adopt is as standard like fab have done.

The ability to hide your profile for whatever reason albeit taking a break....etc will sadly annoy others, that said I've hidden my profile and still get emails from people on my friends list, but sure they know why I've hidden it in the first place.

"This function on fab is brilliant, I'm shocked other sites don't adopt is as standard like fab have done.

The ability to hide your profile for whatever reason albeit taking a break....etc will sadly annoy others, that said I've hidden my profile and still get emails from people on my friends list, but sure they know why I've hidden it in the first place.

"

I'm on other sites that do allow you to hide your profile. Doesn't stop people contacting you though. I still get the odd idiot...usually some 20 something asking why I've hidden my profile and I should contact them for the best fuck of my life!

Funny enough I've been able to resist!

» Add a new message to this topic