FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profiles changed to a couple?

Profiles changed to a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, my profile has changed from being a woman, to a couple, I'm very confused, how do I rectify this back to a woman's profile only please?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi, my profile has changed from being a woman, to a couple, I'm very confused, how do I rectify this back to a woman's profile only please? "
you say you will always attend with your partner therefor your profile should be a couple profile not a single fem

"Hi, my profile has changed from being a woman, to a couple, I'm very confused, how do I rectify this back to a woman's profile only please? you say you will always attend with your partner therefor your profile should be a couple profile not a single fem "

For clubs yes, he also has his own profile. Is there any way of changing it back?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi, my profile has changed from being a woman, to a couple, I'm very confused, how do I rectify this back to a woman's profile only please? you say you will always attend with your partner therefor your profile should be a couple profile not a single fem

For clubs yes, he also has his own profile. Is there any way of changing it back? "

you can mail admin but im sure they will agree it should be a couple profile

"Hi, my profile has changed from being a woman, to a couple, I'm very confused, how do I rectify this back to a woman's profile only please? you say you will always attend with your partner therefor your profile should be a couple profile not a single fem

For clubs yes, he also has his own profile. Is there any way of changing it back? you can mail admin but im sure they will agree it should be a couple profile"

I thought you were an admin, do you know how I can contact them please?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can contact admin via the contact button at the bottom of the page. Another way would be to report your own profile.