FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Best way to report posts.

Best way to report posts.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evil_u_know OP   Man  over a year ago

city

I have kept track of posts I have reported and decided to help the site by reporting posts that clearly break rules when I see them.

These have been posts that get personal, are nasty, or air a personal dispute.

No action has ever been taken though, so I was wondering should I continue to report or just leave it?

I have noticed when someone posts something wrong people say "Everyone report it". Is this because the moderators act on the amount of reports more?

So should I continue to report, or just not bother?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Seriously?

Were you also a milk monitor at school?

Baring in mind that what you think constitutes a bannable offence clearly isn't (you've reported loads of things that haven't been acted on), I think you need to get a different hobby.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I was too busy finding my feet in my first 3 weeks to be bothered about what others were doing that was wrong. Besides, I was probably still learning myself what the site was all about & making sure I wasn’t doing something against the rules.

Maybe focus on the positives Fab can offer before getting too involved in trying to ban folk.

I’m only trying to point you in a positive direction, but not knocking you for your question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha you’ve been a member for 3 weeks and have spent that time reporting people ?!?! Seriously, you should maybe have a little think about why you’re on here - maybe give up and go get a job as a traffic warden ?!?

"I have kept track of posts I have reported and decided to help the site by reporting posts that clearly break rules when I see them.

These have been posts that get personal, are nasty, or air a personal dispute.

No action has ever been taken though, so I was wondering should I continue to report or just leave it?

I have noticed when someone posts something wrong people say "Everyone report it". Is this because the moderators act on the amount of reports more?

So should I continue to report, or just not bother?"

I think you need to get out more.

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

Or just a plain old grass . And why bother life is to short chill out man.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

OK people, play nice please.

OP please do report post that you feel break site rules so they can be looked at.

Us Mods aren't on here constantly, we do have a bit of a life outside of Fab but we do get to things eventually

Milk monitor

Traffic warden

Lol,you guys are brilliant

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Seriously?

Were you also a milk monitor at school?

Baring in mind that what you think constitutes a bannable offence clearly isn't (you've reported loads of things that haven't been acted on), I think you need to get a different hobby. "

I whole heartedly agree and how do you know nothing has been done!

» Add a new message to this topic