FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Site supporter on bank statement?

Site supporter on bank statement?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you become a site supporter what does it show up on bank statement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you become a site supporter what does it show up on bank statement? "

You can pay by text message.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

The payment will show as 'Epoch' as the vendor

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

It says filthy fecker alert - refuse all money lending lest he buys anal intruders with it

Or something similar

[Removed by poster at 26/10/17 16:15:03]

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Why worry about it? Unless you're married and worried your other half will see your bank statement?

By *urryfannyfuntimeWoman  over a year ago

East Devon

A single male needs to worry about this?

East Devon

We think alike Centaur.

It's says "sight support for pervert" then sends an automated tex to your wife to let her know as well . .

"It's says "sight support for pervert" then sends an automated tex to your wife to let her know as well . . "

If only it did!

26/10/17 16:31. 1 X £5 sale to naughty swingers sex site. You filthy deviant fucker. Balance £@*|.$€.

At least, that's what ours said.

"A single male needs to worry about this? "

Perhaps he is showing his bank statements for a mortgage? Or if applying for certain jobs or any number of reasons.

East Devon

"A single male needs to worry about this?

Perhaps he is showing his bank statements for a mortgage? Or if applying for certain jobs or any number of reasons.

"

Perhaps.

"

No. I think it’s because his wife might see it personally.

Perhaps."

Perhaps perhaps perhaps....

"

i cant see banks giving a flying funk whats on peoples statements, unless terrosism activities blah blah

Amazing how we can go from a simple question like how does it appear on my bank statement to hamg the cheating bastard in just one thread

Surely if he was cheating he would have a secret bank account, "fab" phone or some other way to hide his prescence here and would have the common sense to not use a joint account to pay for membership?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"

I had a meeting with a pensions advisor at my bank last year. They looked at my statements and I'd got all sorts of sex sites listed on there. Couldn't give a flying fuck.

I had a meeting with a pensions advisor at my bank last year. They looked at my statements and I'd got all sorts of sex sites listed on there. Couldn't give a flying fuck. "

You are not in Ireland...

"Amazing how we can go from a simple question like how does it appear on my bank statement to hamg the cheating bastard in just one thread

Surely if he was cheating he would have a secret bank account, "fab" phone or some other way to hide his prescence here and would have the common sense to not use a joint account to pay for membership?"

No one said anything about hanging, calling folk cheating bastards or being nasty.

I don't approve of cheats asking for advice in how to decieve. Which my opinion is what's going on here. Still not had ago at him though and neither has anyone else. Who even said he has joint bank account? Gf/wife could simply have a habit in opening his mail.

"Amazing how we can go from a simple question like how does it appear on my bank statement to hamg the cheating bastard in just one thread

Surely if he was cheating he would have a secret bank account, "fab" phone or some other way to hide his prescence here and would have the common sense to not use a joint account to pay for membership?

No one said anything about hanging, calling folk cheating bastards or being nasty.

I don't approve of cheats asking for advice in how to decieve. Which my opinion is what's going on here. Still not had ago at him though and neither has anyone else. Who even said he has joint bank account? Gf/wife could simply have a habit in opening his mail. "

My point is he is suspected of being married based on nothing more than a question he has asked and an inability to accommodate.

The ability to accommodate was discovered after people have took it upon themselves to have a nose at his profile and then fill in the blanks.

Some people articulated he may be cheating based on nothing more than a suspicion.

"It's says "sight support for pervert" then sends an automated tex to your wife to let her know as well . . "

Lol that made us smile

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When you become a site supporter what does it show up on bank statement?

Why worry about it? Unless you're married and worried your other half will see your bank statement? "

Maybe he doesn't want Fabswingers planted on his bank statement, married or not.

It is epoch that shows on your statement OP

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OP profile is not up for discussion.

When people ask for advise about site issues can we leave it to that please rather than attack the man for being married

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Perhaps (like me) he lives with a child or children who find their way into things they shouldn't and it could lead to embarrassing questions.

Thank fuck some people actually answered the question that was asked.

None of anyone's business the reason why unless he's directly causing you direct concern, hurt or injury.

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I made a payment by Bacs to a friend for some tickets he purchased & for a laugh I put the reference as Bondage Equipment. It has appeared on both our statements

I once contacted my bank to clarify what the payment was for to Epoch. I just could not think what the amount was for. The lady on the other end of the phone asked me to hold the line a moment. She came back a few seconds later with, “MrJ the amount to Epoch was an online payment to Fabswingers website!” I just said thank you and goodbye.

No it doesn’t. It just comes up as Epoch. If, hypothetically, you are asking because per chance it may be a joint bank account (your business, frankly I couldn’t give two hoots) that’s easy enough to pass off as any manner of BS things that chaps subscribe to.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

"The OP profile is not up for discussion.

When people ask for advise about site issues can we leave it to that please rather than attack the man for being married "

Well said that person! A simple enquiry has turned into a bitter manhating lynch mob. There are a million reasons for asking the innocent question.

A while back we wanted to know as we were doing our tax returns.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I once contacted my bank to clarify what the payment was for to Epoch. I just could not think what the amount was for. The lady on the other end of the phone asked me to hold the line a moment. She came back a few seconds later with, “MrJ the amount to Epoch was an online payment to Fabswingers website!” I just said thank you and goodbye. "

quality!

By *exyFusionCouple  over a year ago

Near to you

[Removed by poster at 26/10/17 22:53:23]

No. I think it’s because his wife might see it personally. "

What's it to you anyway?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I once contacted my bank to clarify what the payment was for to Epoch. I just could not think what the amount was for. The lady on the other end of the phone asked me to hold the line a moment. She came back a few seconds later with, “MrJ the amount to Epoch was an online payment to Fabswingers website!” I just said thank you and goodbye. "

I contacted my phone provider to ask what the £5 charge was on my statement.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I had a meeting with a pensions advisor at my bank last year. They looked at my statements and I'd got all sorts of sex sites listed on there. Couldn't give a flying fuck.

You are not in Ireland... "

Yep......As above I also rang my bank & kicked off about this monthly payment that I had no idea what it was Ooppppsssss

Haha I love this

Shows it as Epoch on your statement .

» Add a new message to this topic