FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > blocking

blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udyswallows OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

can somebody tell me why when i block ppl they keep coming back to chat "unblocked" next day. it's really annoying to block them over and over. i suppose when u block ppl it's a permanent thing. right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean block them in chat or block them from contacting you via your profile?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"i suppose when u block ppl it's a permanent thing. right?"
It is. If you're having problems, I'd suggest contacting Admin and explaining things to them. You can give them the names of who you've tried to block, which you can't post here.

London

yes, i mean in "chatrooms".

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"yes, i mean in "chatrooms"."

Do you have a load of blocks i.e. many hundreds? If so unfortunately not all are carried into chat.

Admin x

London

thanks for your replies guys. really appreciate that. i have to say yes i got loads of blocked ppl and the reason is ppl have many different profiles on fab it's not only two or three some got 10 or more extra profiles (for different occasions... including spying on each other which is not cool at all) and they never show themselves on their webcams to prove who they really are and that makes me uncomfortable when they watch my cam. another reason is ppl tend to turn evils when they feel rejected and get nasty. so the only solution is blocking them to avoid any problem in chat. thanks for letting me know that there's a limitation on how many u can block. xx

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we have loads blocked too; but dont think you have a limitation on how many you can block - just on how you block them (seems we'll have to open their profile and block there rather than just the block in the room)

» Add a new message to this topic